• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Dad’s Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad’s Legacy

Steve “Crocodile Hunter” Irwin died 8 years ago, but his daughter Bindi Irwin is continuing his legacy of animal conservation. The 16-year-old American citizen is in her final year of school where she is finishing Business and Tourism, after which she plans to work full time at Australia Zoo. Irwin’s Instagram has over 220,000 followers, and from the pictures, it’s clear that her father had a big impact on her life. “With dad, he was the ultimate wildlife warrior and we admired him more than anything,” Irwin told eOnline. “I do remember he gave me a piece of advice that has stuck with me forever. He said, ‘You have to treat animals the way you wish to be treated.’ Which is so true.”

More info:

She is turning 17 next month and plans to work full time at Australia Zoo

“With dad, he was the ultimate wildlife warrior and we admired him more than anything”

“I have spent my entire life living in a zoo, which is pretty crazy. Not many kids get to say that”

“It took me until I was about three years old to realize that we didn’t just come to the zoo every day, that we actually lived here”

“I remember he gave me a piece of advice that has stuck with me forever”

“If you treat animals how you want to be treated, you’re a lot better off”

Bindi started to appear in television shows from the age of two

She even hosted a wildlife documentary for kids called “Bindi the Jungle Girl”

“When [Irwin] was working with venomous snakes or cheetahs, he just treated them in a [certain] way”

“It was never trying to overpower them or anything like that”

“He was just loving them”

“And he was teaching other people about how beautiful they are”

“Telling people how to respect snakes and respect crocodiles and to love them”

“And I think if you go about it with that kind of attitude, it’s brilliant”

Bindi plans to continue her father’s legacy by working full-time at the Australia Zoo

Steve Irwin?s Daughter Is Now Grown Up And Keeping Dad?s Legacy Alive | Bored Panda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back