• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Cho's Enge Brahmanan serial - Does it project the brahmins cause?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suraju06

//I am also trying to do the same thing, i.e. exposing hypocrisy, but without mocking but sticking only to irrefutable facts -- so far nobody has refuted anything I have said//

Are you sure? In the name of exposing imagined hypocracy you are exhibiting your mindless fervour for caste eradication==as if it is the panacea for all ills dogging the society. I have refuted all of your pet hypotheses.

//only personal comments come my way.// This accusation can be directed at you too Mr. Nara.

//But, at least I am doing, what I am doing, here to the people who are part of the hypocrisy.//

Part of the hypocracy to which you are no exception.

Cheers!

Dr.T.N.Jambunathan

Truth hurts it may be painful and this is the typical reaction of wounded tiger suggesting to do this in another forum since it hurts Sorry for hurting you. I do not want any more blood bath I will not respond anymore in this thread Jambu:sorry:

Nara

Truth hurts it may be painful and this is the typical reaction of wounded tiger suggesting to do this in another forum since it hurts Sorry for hurting you. I do not want any more blood bath I will not respond anymore in this thread Jambu

Jambu, this is really funny, let me assure you that you cannot hurt me -- for that you have to stand and present cogent arguments.

I have seen this happen time and time again, when people run out of valid arguments, they hurl personal insults and promptly run away, you are not the first to do this and neither are you going to be the last. The least an honorable person can do is to avoid these cheap and cowardly parting shots.

peace ....

nachi naga

dear jambu

its sad,that you will desist from posting here in this thread.enjoy your witty sense of humor.wish ppl dont take too personal,though jibes are part of interaction in forum,all in good banter.if we can learn from each other and become a better person,i think its a positive growth.nara with his opinion is a good way to put forth our counter opinion,so that,its nice way of learning.dunno why all of us end up winding quietly.wish we are open to nara's argument,as he really came from a sv background,with tons of intelligent citations to win his case.anyways gentleman of the forum,i just had to write this,no offence meant to you or nara.shanthi!

RKB

Brahmin's Comfortable caste system

Even the so called secular Communists divide the society as 'Capitalist' and 'Working Class'. Whether it is Dharma of yester years or politics of today, one cannot do them without dividing and harping on the differences. One tend to associate with people who they feel are comfortable for them. Therefore it is not easy for one who is posting in this forum to post similarly in DK/DMK threads with the reasoning that it will be defended. Sure we will be pounded and thus we will loose our comfort. We have to exchange the differences without disturbing the comfort level of the other members. I feel that it is happening in this forum.
I suggest you try to do your exposing of hypocrisy where it may count, in a forum populated by TNB and DK/DMK sympathizers. Let me suggest a couple of sites, (i) TamilnaduTalk.com, (ii) Karuthu. Try to do it where you have to stand up and defend your views.
Cheers!

OP
OP
sangom

sangom

We have to exchange the differences without disturbing the comfort level of the other members. I feel that it is happening in this forum.
'Talking of discussing without disturbing the comfort level of other members', I observe that there are some members around here who make it a point to sort of "advice" others, when some discussion or exchange of information on some topic is going on nicely - without even any differences of opinion, sometimes - to the effect that all this talk/discussion is no use, it is only showing off of one's knowledge, people should better try to realise truth instead of spending time on such topics, etc. I request the moderators to take a kind look at this tendency and discourage it.

RKB

I recently came across a message hoarded on a T - Shirt saying, "I offer you my advise free for I don't use it!". Cho also proved it for he was self depricating himself in his serial as not so much a Brahmin (but not a non Brahmin!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks