• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Chennaite Tamizhan

• Thread starter Thread starter manmission
  • Start date Start date
M

manmission

born on Calcutta (then 1956) moved to Chennai and lived there until (1969) moved to Bristol Uk until (1974) Moved New York , USA until (1981) moved to Los Angeles, California until present..I am retired from USARMY after 25 years of service...I have retained my birthright culture ( brahmin ) and kept up my tamil fluency , I can read and speak and with some difficulty write as well...I travel to Chennai yearly and visit my parents birth places. My father is from Mullipallam , Madurai and my mother is from Pandur, Mayuram..I am interested in learning much about my tamil culture focusing in Temple history in its various forms ..
My name is Balasubramaniam Ramakrishnan.

Latest ads

Back