• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Chennai : Brahmins cook & daily home lunch service🍝🥗🍱

Kum

We are Providing pure Brahmins lunch from home & Dinner on monthly basis only. minimum for daily 5 members. Lunch for daily : Rice, any sambar (or )vathakulambu (or ) moor kulambu and any one rasam, one puriyal. Rs. 150/- + delivery charges. And dinner chapathi ( 3 ) per person with one side dish (or) idly with side dish (or ) any uppuma with one side dish. For Rs. 130/- per person. And delivery charges to be added. And only monthly basis service not for one or two days. One month Advance amount required . And even monthly cooking 👨‍🍳 service ( Samaiyal mami ) required for your home please contact and catering services service. Only Brahmins service. And service only for Chennai area.

mirapadmapriya

We are Providing pure Brahmins lunch from home & Dinner on monthly basis only. minimum for daily 5 members. Lunch for daily : Rice, any sambar (or )vathakulambu (or ) moor kulambu and any one rasam, one puriyal. Rs. 150/- + delivery charges. And dinner chapathi ( 3 ) per person with one side dish (or) idly with side dish (or ) any uppuma with one side dish. For Rs. 130/- per person. And delivery charges to be added. And only monthly basis service not for one or two days. One month Advance amount required . And even monthly cooking 👨‍🍳 service ( Samaiyal mami ) required for your home please contact and catering services service. Only Brahmins service. And service only for

kukumo

Ramani
Reg Cook(samaiyal maami) on monthly basis,is Alwarpet area & ECR Ok for such person/s.(2 persons needed).If so,pl give contact details of Catering service.

OP
Kum

Kum

Reg Cook(samaiyal maami) on monthly basis,is Alwarpet area & ECR Ok for such person/s.(2 persons needed).If so,pl give contact details of Catering service.
Please give your contact details also sir. We will also. Our contact kamala mami :9385381257

OP
Kum

Kum

Looking for a samayal mami in East Tambaram for a couple. Any contacts available?
Respected if u give 11000/- including conveyance i ready ro. Join to work. Sir
And we will. Do our work clear and hygiene. And supporting. Yesterday u spoke to my mother also. I'm sree. My age 38.im also ready to join to work sir. Please contact my mother also. 9385381257.

OP
Kum

Kum

Respected if u give 11000/- including conveyance i ready ro. Join to work. Sir
And we will. Do our work clear and hygiene. And supporting. Yesterday u spoke to my mother also. I'm sree. My age 38.im also ready to join to work sir. Please contact my mother also. 9385381257.
I'm sure definitely we will give our best work with honest.

OP
Kum

Kum

Please give your contact details also sir. We will also. Our contact kamala mami :9385381257
Sir when u free please contact my mother kamala mami for your requirements samaiyal mami : 9385381257.thanks sir

OP
Kum

Kum

Respected sir when u free please contact my mother kamala mami : 9385381257.we r available sir. For cooking service

We are Providing pure Brahmins lunch from home & Dinner on monthly basis only. minimum for daily 5 members. Lunch for daily : Rice, any sambar (or )vathakulambu (or ) moor kulambu and any one rasam, one puriyal. Rs. 150/- + delivery charges. And dinner chapathi ( 3 ) per person with one side dish (or) idly with side dish (or ) any uppuma with one side dish. For Rs. 130/- per person. And delivery charges to be added. And only monthly basis service not for one or two days. One month Advance amount required . And even monthly cooking 👨‍🍳 service ( Samaiyal mami ) required for your home please contact and catering services service. Only Brahmins service. And service only for Chennai area.

OP
Kum

Kum

Please call this number :9385381257.we are only in madipakkam. Sure we will serve the food sir.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks