• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ceremony Rituals

My earlier postings refer, for which no replies on this issue.
I tried to locate a Rig Vedha Sastrigal for performing 'pinda Shrardham' ceremony in an outside facility. A few responded thru whatsapp/phone, but the rates quoted at Rs.7,000 + Vadhyar sambavanai is not affordable by me. As suggested by my friend, I approached the Sri Raghavendra Mutt, who quoted Rs.900/- + reasonable vadhyar sambhavanai. But conducted by Madhwa vadhyar as per their custom. Is it okay? Will some one clarify on this immediately as the ceremony falls within two days from now. Thanks

Latest ads

Back