• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

CCTV Footage From Delhi : Laptop Stolen From Car Within A Minute !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCTV Footage From Delhi : Laptop Stolen From Car Within A Minute !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYHQgfcJE-w

Published on Aug 27, 2014
Guys be careful! Don't leave any valuables on the car's seat even for a minute. This incident happened on one of the busiest road of New Delhi & it took less than 2 Min!! A Must Share!!

As requested by many, here is the full story...

While returning from office on 26th Aug'14 @ around 8:10 PM. I went to a bakery shop (which is nearby my home) along with my colleague to have some snacks and parked my car in-front of a shop which was closed at that time. But most of the other nearby shops were opened & the road (Milan Cinema Road, New Moti Nagar, Delhi), as usual, was busy.

I forgot to place my laptop bag (which contains other valuable items as well like external hard disk, earphones, goggles, voter id, bank passbooks etc. etc.) from the back seat to boot space(dickey) but my friend had (fortunately!) put his bag under the front seat.

After having the snacks @ around 8:30 P.PM., when we returned to the car we found that the left rear window glass was broken & my laptop bag was stolen. We rushed to the police station immediately which was hardly 200 Meters from that place.

At around 9:00 PM., when I visited the incident place again along with the investigation policemen, the nearby people told us about the CCTV cameras installed in that closed shop. We got the CCTV footage from the owner of that shop (thanks to him).

Next morning, a neighbour found my voter id & bank passbook (which were there in that bag) at the roadside near my home!! (Strange & Clever thief)

I filed an FIR against this on the same day & also submitted the CCTV footage, but no progress has been there till now by the Police!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back