• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Can You Pass Dr. Phil's Personality Test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can You Pass Dr. Phil's Personality Test?

Can You Pass Dr. Phil's Personality Test? | Personality Quiz

ME

People see you as sensible, cautious, careful, and practical. You are clever, gifted, and talented, BUT modest. You’re not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but you’re extremely loyal to friends you do make, and you expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize that it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

TRY NOW!!!!

The Natural Leader
ebc61546-cd7c-4caa-afdf-f4a8fde414b3.jpg

You’re a natural leader, who is quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. People see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality. You are bold and adventuresome; someone who will try anything once, who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. Your friends enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

I got this
The Lively Center of Attention - Your friends see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting. You’re someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head. People also find you kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
Not sure as to how it could arrive at such a conclusion given the locked options and my bizzare answers.... :)

Do you guys know that taking too many such "What are you?" online tests is an indicator of severe psychological issues? Like how some people are obsessed with taking selfies...?

Relax guys, I was just joking. :)

The Loyal Friend

d8ed4960-9494-4914-9fea-3b366f772c71.jpg

People see you as sensible, cautious, careful, and practical. You are clever, gifted, and talented, BUT modest. You’re not a

person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but you’re extremely loyal to friends you do make, and you expect the same

loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize that it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that

it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

P.S: I trust my forum friends too!! :lol:

Same poles DON'T attract, right!

Now I know why P J Sir fights with me often!

See.......... we got the SAME personality according to this test! :becky:

The Lively Center of Attention
0da0bdd1-19c5-4ecd-b269-c8d025f06396.jpg

Your friends see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting. You’re someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head. People also find you kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Last edited:
I find it ridiculous to be called the 'lively center of attention'. I never seek attention nor I ever feel cool when under attention! I can hardly imagine talking to a bunch of guys like this.

I find it ridiculous to be called the 'lively center of attention'. I never seek attention nor I ever feel cool when under attention! I can hardly imagine talking to a bunch of guys like this.
The picture is 'Americanized', Jayashree! ;)
Whether you seek or not, you DO get attention in our dear forum! :grouphug:

We all get attention in a forum, Raji mam, as someone who posts frequently it is natural I get some attention. Coming to real life, I am a total introvert and a shy person who cannot communicate anything when in front of even just 10 people! Sad... but I wish my forum participation improves my real-life personality! :)

I got this:

You have an incredibly fascinating personality, and your friends see you as bright, vigorous, pleasant, and entertaining. You’re experimental and artistic, and constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head. You’re sympathetic, as pleasing others makes you happy. That’s why others find you kind and thoughtful, and believe in your good intentions.

Felt flattered. Showed it to my wife. Her comment was this:
Very true. For you, your friends and friend are all just me. So the rest of it all fall in place.

I am wondering whether it is a compliment or leg-pulling. Please help me.

Ok, now game over.

Whatever this Phil guy says is not true... just a bluff to hide the real "you" about which the less said the better...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back