• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Can you actually see all the hidden figures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=3]Incredible Perception![/h][h=4]Amazing, you aced this very challenging test! Your vision and perception is spectacular! You scored in the top 2% of all test takers! You'd make a great detective! Great job! Do you think your friends or family could do better than you? Share this test and let's find out![/h]

Dear PJ sir,

This quiz uses the Ishihara Color Vision chart..where numbers are supposed to be seen to test for color blindness.

I use this Ishihara Color Vision chart very often to check the color blindness among patients applying for Goods and Public Transport Licence.

So seeing these charts almost daily I can detect any number in it.

Last edited:
Dear Renu,

See what I got! :D

''Brilliant Mastermind!

Wow! Absolutely incredible, you aced this challenging perception test! You got every single one correct. You've scored among

the top 0.1% of all test takers. You'd make an amazing detective! Anyways, wonderful job! Do you think your friends or family

could do better than you? Share this test and let's find out!''

Incredible Perception!

Amazing, you aced this very challenging test! Your vision and perception is spectacular! You scored in the top 2% of all test takers! You'd make a great detective! Great job! Do you think your friends or family could do better than you? Share this test and let's find out!

Excellent

You did well.

Dear Renu,

''Brilliant Mastermind!

Wow! Absolutely incredible, you aced this challenging perception test! You got every single one correct. You've scored among

the top 0.1% of all test takers. You'd make an amazing detective! Anyways, wonderful job! Do you think your friends or family

Great! RR ji.

[h=3]Brilliant Mastermind![/h][h=4]Wow! Absolutely incredible, you aced this challenging perception test! You got every single one correct. You've scored among the top 0.1% of all test takers. You'd make an amazing detective! Anyways, wonderful job! Do you think your friends or family could do better than you? Share this test and let's find out![/h]

I never think I will achieve this.

Dear Renu,

''Brilliant Mastermind!

Well Done, Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back