• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Can we change the destiny of a baby by fixing the time of birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not my burden. With your nasty tongue and fingers and the clique to back you I have no doubts about you and where to spot you. Dont worry, I am not bothered because those are the places I avoid. You cannot go any lower because you set that standard.
take care

Even for a catfish that is low. Where is the Brahmin Man's chivalry or civility.

Good day and Prasad Sir you're right. Aligators can be awful. Need to wash off the mud now!

Dear Amala,

Please don't insult alligators.

Good nite and take care.

Don't worry everyone can see now someone's true colors.

Yes i know. Very catty and spiteful. Lets not insult any animals. They don't have in them to be catty. They just protect their territory and progenies. Here neither is happenign just plain schadenfraude and nastiness.

Ozone you and your coterie need sorting out to. Don't tell others when you have plenty to be desired for yourself. But the i'd love to have that mirror that you have. Only able to see others never yourself. Must be great.

Don't you talk about fairness Ozone. I was fair to you. More than fair. But you jumped the chorus and were spiteful and nasty to me first. So before preaching to Renuka, practise it so you can be taken seriously.

Even for a catfish that is low. Where is the Brahmin Man's chivalry or civility.

Exactly! and this is the person who finds faults with others.

I give a damn if I will be banned in the next 24 hours but I am going to speak my mind!

I do not understand why some creatures have 2 sets of standards.
They accuse everyone else of crimes that they keep commiting.

They accuse everyone of having groups when they have organized "criminal" minded groups.
If they are no saints why the hell do they care who is a sinner.

I just hope members will wake up and see for themselves what is going on.

It is grossly unfair and we are sick and tired of this.

Everything others do is wrong but everything else they do is right.

I am so reminded of ancient times when Rishis do Yagnas and Asuras used to be stumbling blocks.
At least Asuras admitted they were bad and did not try to act good.

Sickening and real sickening.

I feel anyone with any amount of conscience will realize what is going on.

I don't really care if I am banned after this but I am not going to sit back and see people degrade a beautiful, young and intelligent girl like this.

Don't think that females can not fight back.

My boy! the war has just began!

I dont have to defend anything with you. And you dont have to keep parrotting the same thing.
You have more than sufficiently convinced me about your ability to bluff and say things that you actually dont do.
If you want decency, get yourself and your coterie in line.
Any one with a proper mind will know who started it. Go re read all the posts to see who crossed the line and who joined the chorus.
And do it with a fair mind if you care to understand and dont put up a fight just because you love to.

Really?
I just read everything and all I see is Ozone Ozone Ozone!

Don't you talk about fairness Ozone. I was fair to you. More than fair. But you jumped the chorus and were spiteful and nasty to me first. So before preaching to Renuka, practise it so you can be taken seriously.
Ok, point me to my post in this thread until yours that was spiteful and nasty measured by your own standards?

I dont have to defend anything with you. And you dont have to keep parrotting the same thing.
You have more than sufficiently convinced me about your ability to bluff and say things that you actually dont do.
If you want decency, get yourself and your coterie in line.
Any one with a proper mind will know who started it. Go re read all the posts to see who crossed the line and who joined the chorus.
And do it with a fair mind if you care to understand and dont put up a fight just because you love to.

BTW looks who is talking?
Were you not one of those getting excited about some one being accused of compulsions of the same gender kind in a thread which is now closed?

You said "Well Handled"

Ha Ha Ha.

We are creating more work for our administrator. He does not get any respite, being a full time father, he probably does not get too much time to watch this site closely.
May be we should give this thread a rest.:focus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back