• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Can iyengar boy can marry Vaishyavani girl

Hello all. i am part of iyengar community and girl is from Vaishyavani community and request your kind advises on this match please.

Kind request for not to use harsh words and your response are highly appreciated.
brother, i couldn't understand your question completely, wether you're asking to clarify on caste stuffs or someother thing relating to that ? if it is regarding wether you can marry a vaishyavani girl - I don't have an answer for it sorry. my ignorance. please lemme know once you got answers for it

okay, beyond some stereotypes that exists i wish you to marry that girl irrespective of her birth.

one cannot attain a state of
brahman by birth - vedas

so it's completely your love towards her in every aspect and mutual understanding existing between you two.
my best wishes for your love life, and wish this "caste" stereotypes won't affect you for choosing your life partner.

Hello all. i am part of iyengar community and girl is from Vaishyavani community and request your kind advises on this match please.

Kind request for not to use harsh words and your response are highly appreciated.
Dear Sir,
Legally you can marry.
So the answer to your question is Yes.

But I think you are actually concern if having an intercaste marriage is acceptable to the community which you come from and also is an intercaste marriage acceptable to the community the girl comes from.

These questions actually can only be answered by you and the girl.
Any answer given by others comes under the category of expressions of the mind which can range from being ultra orthodox and to ultra modern and anything else in between.

The answers would only make your mind shut down and you will not make the right decision.

The question you should ask yourself is " can I live without the girl I love?"
Then lets see what answers come to your mind.
After that you decide whats the next best action.

Do get opinions from the girl too.
Best honest enough to tell her that you are seeking answers from others too.( be ready for some form of anger too if she gets angry)

Doubts are normal,its part of our thinking process.
Hope you can find the answer you seek from within yourself.

Latest ads

Back