• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bride Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

bliss192

Groom's Name: Ananda Ganesh, V.

Date of Birth: 19 February 1974

Astrological Information: Makara Rasi; Uthrada nakshathra; Second Patham.

Caste, Gothram, etc.: Iyer - Kashyapa Gothram

Education: Have done M. L. I. Sc. , (Masters in Library and Information Science).

Profession: Working as a Lead Technical Writer in Ness Software Technologies, Bangalore.

(Technical Writing is a profession popular in IT industries. The Technical Writer writes Manuals, Reference Guides, etc. for the software products. The profession is also known as Information Development.)

Have been frequently awarded by the present company as an excellent performer. There are credits from the earlier companies as well. Loves success than anything else :thumb:.

Personality: Soft-spoken, humourous, ambitious, and spiritual oriented.

Popular with all the people for the gentle manner and enthusiasm.

Interested in Psychology, Philosophy, History, Sociology, and Tamil literature.

Enjoys nature, solitude, reading, and hibernating :).

Loves a quite noiseless environment, and likes a simple life.

Prefers to live an orderly life personally, and expects it from near and dear (but doesn't force it). Loves to keep the body fit.

Hobby: Reading, Writing, and Discussing to learn, relax, and relish life.

Groom's Family: Hails from Paeikkulam, Sri Vaikuntam, Tirunelveli.

Grandfather Late Sri. Ramaswamy Iyer was an erstwhile landlord of high value in Tirunelveli. Father Late Sri. Vaikuntam had retired from State Bank of India, and has been enjoying his life in Vaikuntalokam (or, is it Shivalogam?) :pray: for the past 5 years. Mother Jayalakshmi is a housewife.

Groom was born in Madurai and brought up in Nilakottai. Education is in and around Madurai.

Groom is the eldest son of the family. One sister happily married and with two kids; two brothers - elder is in search of a job after finishing his M. Sc. , IT and Multimedia course. Youngest has finished his Diploma in Catering Technology and in pursuit of higher education.

Partner Expectations: Appearance of groom's preference; well-educated; matured; intelligent.

A life-long friend and companion.

A lady who likes and loves the groom; compatible to groom's suave nature.

Can either be a working lady or a homely bird.

Contact Information:

Emails: bliss192@rediffmail.com | ananda.ganesh@in.ness.com

Telephone: 080 - 4196 4082

Last edited:
Dear Sir/ Madamji,

Namaskarams,

I wish to introduce that I have started a 'JATHAKA PARIVARTHANI' office. I have got more than 4000 horoscopes both Brahmin's Boys and Girls (each more than 2000). I can help u to select horoscopes according to your expectations from the available horoscopes. I being an astrologer for the past 15 years I can do matching and prediction. If you are interested please reply either by e.mail, post or by phone.
My Phone numbers are:

Phone: 044- 42657136 and Cell: 9884468853

e.mail
kn_vasan2005@yahoo.co.in

I am enclosing herewith the registration form which is self-explanatory.

For selecting horoscopes I need yours/your sons/your daughter’s horoscope.

Please reply.

with high regards,

N.S.VASAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts