• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bride groom wanted

gtnsharma

Name of the Bride
S subasribala
Date of Birth
Feb 23, 1990
Height
5'8"
Body Type
Slim
Complexion
Fair
Marital Status
Never Married
Educational Qualifications
B.tech,ECE
Designation
Auditor,@comptroller&AG,Government of India
Place of Work
Chennai hq Puducherry branch
Job Location
Chennai
Salary
5lac p.a
Willing to Relocate
Yes
Subsect/Caste
Brahacharam
Gothram
Kasyapam
Star
Uthirattadi
Quarter
Third
Lagnam
Mithunam
Rasi
Meenam
Balance Dasa
Sani
Dasa in Years
Dasa in Months
Dasa in Days
Day of Birth
Time of Birth
09-48hrs
Place of Birth
Puducherry
Dear all.
Namaskaram&Ashirvad.
Looking groom for my daughter.
Date of birth 23.4.90.uthrattadhi 3 padam,slim 5'8"slim fair btec works as an auditor Ag s office Puducherry branch chennai HQ,
Teetotaler with affordable salary and conform profiles
Mail thiru.gurusharma@gmail.com

என்னுடைய மைத்துனருக்கு ( பெரிய மாமனார் மகன் ) பெண் தேடி கொண்டிருக்கிறோம். உங்கள் மகள் பற்றிய விவரங்களை அவர்களுக்கு அனுப்புகிறேன்.. என் மெயில் ஐடிக்கு உங்கள் தொலைபேசி எண்ணை அனுப்பவும்

karthik.lv@gmail.com

vbalaji

If you are comfortable with Jan 1986 born Air Force person ( Onlyjob with pension) Kausiga, Pooram, Trichy Native, free flowing person from a Decent family (my niece is married into that family), please call me at 9790018236 WA.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts