• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bride groom wanted for My daughter- Kannada Smartha brahmin, Knows tamil, Hindi etc.

Mur61

Name of the Bridegroom
M.Aishwarya
Date of Birth
Oct 16, 1995
Height
5feet 8 inches
Body Type
Average
Complexion
Fair
Marital Status
Never Married
Educational Qualifications
CA
Designation
Finance professional
Place of Work
Chennai
Job Location
Chennai
Salary
Decent Salary
Willing to Relocate
No
Subsect/Caste
Kannadiga
Gothram
Bharathwaja
Star
Punarpoosam
Quarter
3rd patham
Lagnam
Kanya
Rasi
Mithuna
Place of Birth
Chennai
Required Handsome Bride groom with CA Qualification (Kannada Smartha and Non Bharathwaja Preferred) for my beautiful and talented daughter who is B Com & CA working as finance professional in Multinational Company in Chennai. Age difference should not be more than 4 years. For more details write to my mail id [email protected] . Please contact only if the above terms are fulfilled, and time wasters kindly excuse.

Mani_Chennai

It will be tough and in today's life a father can not decide the future of a daughter even though it is based on love and care. best of luck.
(VKRV Rao's daughter married a Tamil Brahmin, moved ITT Kanpur, now back in Bangalore. Destiny will decide the groom for your daughter. So, please have an open mind.

OP
OP
M

Mur61

It will be tough and in today's life a father can not decide the future of a daughter even though it is based on love and care. best of luck.
(VKRV Rao's daughter married a Tamil Brahmin, moved ITT Kanpur, now back in Bangalore. Destiny will decide the groom for your daughter. So, please have an open mind.
Thanks for your feed back. An open mind is ok , but life is only full of choice, If we do not make choice for ourselves, some one else will make... Neverthless thanks for your open mind talk...

Mani_Chennai

What we forget is , He/She has already decided who will be the hubby or wife and nothing changes that. When making choices, do you know all of them ;Karmanyeva athikaram asthe, ma phaleshu katha cha na" tells that while your view may look beneficial, there are other forces, events, poorva phunya etc., changes the outcome. most Horoscope based marriage fail (but not openly admitted ) due to this reason. For example why should the groom be only a CA?Why not a PhD in accounting or Finance. Why not M COM or MSC. The fact the girl is only B.Com and CA is not unique. It is not a criticism rather an observation. So, the requirement may be (1) Highly educated (2) Healthy (3) loving caring and without vices and be close to either father or mother or both(4) Potential for a reasonably comfortable life and as far as possible be near parents to share and care the love (6) Willing to go for a marital counselor with my daughter should be the criteria. If the girl or boy is not the eldest one and close to either the father or mother and if the child is not the last one with close relation with either parent, then it is found that the middle children will have a difficult married life. Either they will be extrovert, popular and take the advice of only their friends or stubborn and narcissist. Single child has the same traits. These studies were not there in the past. Thus, you have to know more before you can set the choices. I had been a Groom's friend in five marriages. In three I prevailed and all of them are happily married and part of my life. Two others, the parents ignored every thing and now live in old people home and the marriages are not successful.

I am not saying this to hurt any one's feeling. Ego or love for their ward, rather sharing what I know to help them. It does not affect me in any way, but as a Brahmin sharing is part of our dharma.

OP
OP
M

Mur61

Hello Mr.So and So,
I respect your views and at the same time, i expect respect for my views also. Give respect and get respect should be the normal motto of any normal human being. saying lengthy unwanted things and then saying I am not hurting any one is just another idiosyncrasy. Nevertheless thanks for your unsolicited advice.

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks