• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Breaking Window-Genie Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Window Glass

Couples were golfing one day on a very exclusive golf course, lined with million-dollar houses. On the third tee the husband said “Honey, be very careful when you drive the ball. Don’t knock out any windows. It’ll cost us a fortune to fix!” The wife teed up and shack it right through the window of the biggest house on the course. The husband cringed and said “I told you to watch out for the houses! All right, let’s go up there, apologies and see how much this is going to cost.”

They walked up, knocked on the door and heard a voice say “Come on in.” They opened the door and saw glass all over the floor and a broken bottle lying on its side in the foyer.

A man on the couch said “Are you the people that broke my window?”

“Uh, yeah. Sorry about that.” the husband replied.

“No, actually I want to thank you. I’m a genie that was trapped for a thousand years in that bottle. You’ve released me! I’m allowed to grant three wishes, and I’ll give you each one wish and keep the last one for myself.”

“Wow, great!” the husband said. “I want a million dollars a year for the rest of my life!”

“No problem. It’s the least I could do. And you, what do you want?” the genie said, looking at the wife. “I want a house in every country of the world!” she said.

“Consider it done!” the genie replied.

“And what’s your wish genie?” the husband asked.

Then Genie told the couple that they should not believe in Genie anymore and that's his wish!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back