• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

BRAHMIN COOK WANTED

Venkatraman N

Hi all
We need a brahmin cook to cook for 2 persons ( myself and my wife ) . We expect them to make breakfast and lunch before 7.30 am in the morning and shall come in the evening to make dinner . We reside at vanagaram, chennai near M convention marriage hall and since both are office going people we would appreciate to adhere to time .cooking Timings would be morning 6 to 7.30 and evening 6 to 7 .... Salary is negotiable . Brokers and other manpower supply agencies kindly excuse . Interested people can call me at 8668112240

Latest ads

Back