• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahmin Cook needed

ramky15

We are looking for a Brahmin Cook in Coimbatore to cook for Elderly couple and family of 4.
Please let us know if you know anyone available.. this will be a full time job (Stay at our place) or a 7 to 7 job if on daily commute..

Naina_Marbus

We are looking for a Brahmin Cook in Coimbatore to cook for Elderly couple and family of 4.
Please let us know if you know anyone available.. this will be a full time job (Stay at our place) or a 7 to 7 job if on daily commute..
I know a few. They are not literate enough to use the internet. You need to indicate the salary offered, so I can pass it on to them.

Dear members ..
A Brahmin couple having 20 + years cooking experience in Ashrams ...
Veda Patasala seeks for a placement ....
Ready to relocate to any place . ..
Present they are in Bangalore ...
A Decent salary and good treatment is required ..
Contaçt.
Thank you.

ramky15

I know a few. They are not literate enough to use the internet. You need to indicate the salary offered, so I can pass it on to them.
We are open for discussion on salary and prepared to offer between 10000~13000 per month based on full time or daily commute job

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts