• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahmin cook contacts in Chennai

Madhutvam

Hi,
I want to use this thread to find Brahmin cooks in Chennai.

Since there are requirements from many people, I want one thread to contain relevant contacts, in a consolidated manner so that it can help many people who are looking for cooks.

If you are a brahmin cook, please share as a comment/reply:
1. Your Name and approx. age
2. Your phone number
3. Which area you are from and which areas you can travel to cook.
4. Whether you can stay and cook at someone's premises.

Thanks.

My name is Banu Saravanan, and I am a Brahmin cook in Chennai. I am 54. I came across this thread and would like to provide relevant informations.

Here is my contact information:
  • Phone number: 9042365090
  • Area of residence: Guduvancheri
  • Areas I am willing to travel to cook: Guduvancheri, Urappakam, Vandalur, Perungalathur and Tambaram
  • Whether I can stay and cook at someone's premises: I am available to cook at someone's premises, but unfortunately, I am unable to stay.

Hi Iam looking for a Brahmin lady to cook for a family for 4 at Thiruvanmiyur, very near to bus terminus. Interested person may contact at 9566156401

Hi, I am looking for a Brahmin cook. We stay at Iyyapanthangal near Porur Chennai. If interested please contact me. My mobile number is 8939722233. Thanks

Hi I am Subrahmaniyan and I am 80 years old. Need a Brahmin female who can cook and take care of me and my wife. We stay in Anna nagar. If interested please reply. #9003123458.

Latest ads

Back