• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

benevolent SSN college, chennai

drsundaram

that is a very good gesture of this college
Have not heard any such from other institutions from tamil nadu

Nice. I would like to give some facts. In Chennai those who top the government schools are getting admission to Anna University CEG and MIT. Also in other cities like Coimbatore Trichy again their options are CIT and BIT under Anna University respectively. Also many from different cities too getting admission to these colleges because though SSN is good institution preference is mainly to university government colleges due to autonomous status and other freedom. So SSN is mostly preferred by private schools and CBSE school students from chennai. As in the video Tirunelveli/tuticorin students are preferring here. I knew this because my son and my nephew studied here and yes this is top priority college for the students as said above.

So if the college relax some rule of top score in government school there may be more application. Also i would like to add even after admission from private and CBSE schools there are different scholarship schemes like merit and economy cum merit etc.,.

There are few notorious students from here two Ashwins of cricket and this college gives sports quota under management quota seats too and in this way it encourages mix of all kinds of students in one campus.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts