• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Beauty - Carved by the nature. monument Valley & Canyon de Chelly - Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectable members,

Greetings. I was 14 years old. One of my friends saw the trailer for the next English movie in town (no, he did not remember the name of the movie. All he remembered was 'Gold'). He said I could not even imagine such a movie....The week-end Mrs.Indhira Gandhi was visiting town...election campaign...she was the Prime Minister.....I got one Rupee from home....did not go anywhere near PM's meeting; but, that was the excuse to get out of home.....I watched the movie in 80 paise ticket (bench ticket!)...walked back to home, about 10 Kms..my friend was right..I could not have imagined such a beauty.....the location was breath taking!

I am not posting the movie (not yet)..I am posting the location. (More about the movie later).

Monument Valley and Canyon de Chelly, Arizona. (The Spider Rock from 7:36 to the end is, sheer beauty; when one looks at the size of the tents @8:28, one can appreciate the size of Spider Rock).

YouTube - Monument Valley and Canyon de Chelly, Arizona (in HD)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back