• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Authentic Filter coffee powder from Chickmagalur

Nithyaz

hi

im based at thiruvanmiyur tooo...we can compare cofeeday near valmiki nagar...
Sir, Sure. Our rates are quite competitive.
While we are working to fulfill the customised orders, we are at the moment offering 2 standard variations 80:20 (Plantation A/Robusta: Chicory). and Pure ( Plantation A)

The coffee powder has got amazing response from our customers. Please do let us know if you would like to try this

Nithyaz

For delivery at Velachery, Chennai 600042, for 1 kg 80:20 filter coffee powder, door delivery, what is cost? How many days to deliver if I book tomorrow. How to make payment, whether Cash on Delivery available. Sekar 8057283460
Sir, we will resume our delivery from 1st week of July. We will deliver this at your place and we will not charge for delivery at this point in time. 1kg would cost 435/-. I have made note of your number and will reach out to you 1st week of July.

abitha1

Namaskaram. We are Tam Brahmins based out of Chennai. We deliver authentic filter coffee from Chikmagalur to any place with in India. At the moment, we supply 80:20 and pure filter coffee powder. Requesting to try our coffee powder. Please reach out to 7824820441/440 .

80:20 price/kg : Rs. 435/-. Available in 500gms and 250 gms as well

Pure filter coffee: Rs.550/- per Kg, Available in 500gms and 250 gms as well

We also undertake bulk orders ( min 15kgs) @ 20% discounted rates from retail price

Thank You.
I am in Bangalore, will be shipping?

Hari Om, we can send it to the US. There are few logistics companies through which we can arrange. Where are you placed in the US? . Once you confirm your location, we can try and get the exact quote for you.

Thanks.
My daughters are residing at FRISCO, DALLAS, TEXAS, USA and please quote your charges and the delivery time to reach the destination

Namaskaram. We are Tam Brahmins based out of Chennai. We deliver authentic filter coffee from Chikmagalur to any place with in India. At the moment, we supply 80:20 and pure filter coffee powder. Requesting to try our coffee powder. Please reach out to 7824820441/440 .

80:20 price/kg : Rs. 435/-. Available in 500gms and 250 gms as well

Pure filter coffee: Rs.550/- per Kg, Available in 500gms and 250 gms as well

We also undertake bulk orders ( min 15kgs) @ 20% discounted rates from retail price

Thank You.
I am interested in pure filter coffee. I stay at Madipakkam, Chennai. What will be cost at my door

Nithyaz

My daughters are residing at FRISCO, DALLAS, TEXAS, USA and please quote your charges and the delivery time to reach the destination
Hello Sir, Sure. I hoping to reach out to the logistics guys post lock down (30th June). Please allow me such time and I shall get back to you with the required details.
Thanks,

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media