• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Australian man 'accidentally' becomes multi-millionaire overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rudhran

[h=1]There are things we try to happen and there are things that happen…[/h][h=1]How to balance this….?[/h][h=1]Australian man 'accidentally' becomes multi-millionaire overnight[/h]Melbourne: An Australian man became an instant multi-millionaire after accidentally winning a lottery twice, the media reported on Tuesday.

The man who hails from from Point Cook in Melbourne's west, accidentally entered a Tattslotto draw twice on February 4 with the same numbers, Xinhua news agency reported.

When the man's numbers were drawn he won two division one prizes worth $1 million each.
"At first I thought 'wow I've won ($1 million)' so at first I was lying in bed shaking," the man said on Tuesday.

"But then after an hour or so I realised I hadn't checked the rest of my tickets so I looked at the net one and to my surprise I found that I'd played the same game twice.

"I wasn't expecting to win once let alone twice."

The man pocketed just under $2 million tax free from his mistake and plans to buy a home, a Ferrari and take some time off work to travel and see the Seven Wonders of the World.

It is not the first time that a Melbourne resident has accidentally won a lottery twice.

A woman bought two Tattslotto tickets in July 2013, winning two division one prizes.
The woman won a total of $638,000, half of which she put towards paying off her mortgage.

Source: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/aus...-lottery-twice-hatke-news-weird-news/17974169

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back