• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Arupadai Veedu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arupadai Veedu

Due to Gods Grace, and your encouragement, I am able to continue my threads about Temples

Lord Muruga is a Hindu god, also known as Karthikeya, Arumuga, Shanmuga, Subramanian, kanda, Kathirvela, Guhan and Kumara. Lord Murugan had worshiped first and foremost in areas with Tamil, particularly in South India.

The six most blessed abodes (Veedu) of Lord Muruga which is known as Arupadai Veedu were mentioned in the Tamil literature Thirupugal and Thirumurugatrupadai. The Arupadai Veedu Tour places (six abodes) are Palani, Tirupparamkunram, Thiruthani , Swamimalai, Thiruchendur , Pazhamudircholai has been separate thalapuranam. People believe that Muruga survives in all the mountains also these are the best tour places in Tamil Nadu.

in the coming weeks i will be posting threads about these Arupadai Veedu Temples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back