• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Are you addicted to Video Games ? Better Read this and Refine, else you might be sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you addicted to Video Games ? Better Read this and Refine, else you might be sold

A Utah woman listed her video game-obsessed husband for sale on Craigslist after she tired of being ignored.

Twenty-one-year-old Alyse Baddley, of Logan, Utah said she put the post up as a joke.

'I didn’t see him much at all. So one day I told him: "I am going to post you on Craigslist, you know,"' she said.

Alyse told the Herald Journal of Logan she had the support from the least likely of sources: 'My mother-in-law said: "Do it!"' she said.

Alyse complained her husband, 22-year-old Kyle Baddley, a veteran who served in Afghanistan, was so engrossed in 'Modern Warfare' that he spent most of his day playing the game.

According to ABC News, she composed a message on the Utah site with her mother-in-law offering to trade Kyle to a 'good home'.

Within hours, shoppers had responded to the 'One husband to the highest bidder' listing on the free classified advertising site.

The ad describes Kyle Baddley as 'easy to maintain, just feed and water every 3-5 hours'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back