• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Are smartphones killing digital cameras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess so...With selfie culture digital cameras are soon dying...Only those who have taken photography as a serious profession will use digital cameras

Cr6_J19UAAAuj8c.jpg

I guess so...With selfie culture digital cameras are soon dying...Only those who have taken photography as a serious profession will use digital cameras

True .Only people serious about Phtography either as a hobby or as a profession are likely to keep buying Cameras and using them and rest are contended with the pics taken with their smart phones . Couple of weeks back I took my Sony Camera that I bought it in 2006 ( not a sophisticated one but a normal one ideal for taking normal pics ) and it is still working fine and the pics are great but it had a small problem and I took it to the Sony Authorised Centre for repair and he smiled and said that they do not have spares for repairing that and even if they could get some spares it would be very expensive and better to go in for a new camera if I am a serious photographer and he himself said that apart from people really interested in Photography no one is buying cameras as every smart Phone comes with a camera .

True .Only people serious about Phtography either as a hobby or as a profession are likely to keep buying Cameras and using them and rest are contended with the pics taken with their smart phones . Couple of weeks back I took my Sony Camera that I bought it in 2006 ( not a sophisticated one but a normal one ideal for taking normal pics ) and it is still working fine and the pics are great but it had a small problem and I took it to the Sony Authorised Centre for repair and he smiled and said that they do not have spares for repairing that and even if they could get some spares it would be very expensive and better to go in for a new camera if I am a serious photographer and he himself said that apart from people really interested in Photography no one is buying cameras as every smart Phone comes with a camera .

I got a Sony CD player high end in 1997 for Rs 27K...It was classy then...Now we are using it as a Speaker...All electronic items depreciate fast..Another one is the Camcorder which I got in Singapore in 2002...I do not find any use now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back