• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Application of NaNo Technology on Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Dear Sirs

After seeing my posts in the net, some people asked me few questions and wanted me to clear doubts.

They don't have swimming pool/ tank in their village/ house.

In that case how to take bath.

My answer here is that they should make a vat made with Pinus Deodara, fill half with water add the herbal leaves, soak over night, and next day sit in that water for 30 mts., let the herbal penetrate through their skin, come out dry naturally, take a fresh water bath and sit before a lamp lit with the combination of herbal oil, keep a copper/ silver lotta filled with the combination of herbals, let the light rays pass through the Lotta and herbal, that will transfer the quality and essence of herbal in to the human body, penetrate through veins in the skin and in to the liver and mix with blood.

This is very simple and with out any side effects. Please consult your doctor who will suggest you about the combination of herbals and follow the instructions.

Hope this will open a new window for research

Dear Sirs

After seeing my posts in the net, some people asked me few questions and wanted me to clear doubts.

They don't have swimming pool/ tank in their village/ house.

In that case how to take bath.

My answer here is that they should make a vat made with Pinus Deodara, fill half with water add the herbal leaves, soak over night, and next day sit in that water for 30 mts., let the herbal penetrate through their skin, come out dry naturally, take a fresh water bath and sit before a lamp lit with the combination of herbal oil, keep a copper/ silver lotta filled with the combination of herbals, let the light rays pass through the Lotta and herbal, that will transfer the quality and essence of herbal in to the human body, penetrate through veins in the skin and in to the liver and mix with blood.

This is very simple and with out any side effects. Please consult your doctor who will suggest you about the combination of herbals and follow the instructions.

Hope this will open a new window for research

Sir,
How is this different than other herbal treatments? Why is it NANO?
I feel that your use the word nano is inappropriate.

In its original sense, 'nanotechnology' refers to the projected ability to construct items from the bottom up, using techniques and tools being developed today to make complete, high performance products.

Dear Prasad

NaNo is an expansion of Natural and Normal which is inactive, that can be activated by some magnetic force.
NaNo is a light ray that sent through the skin in to the blood veins and curing the blood disorder. Our rituals are clearly mentioning this. The Agathya samhithai quotes about converting / laminating iron in blood in to gold (Rasa vada) which was misunder stood and people thought of converting iron bars in to gold by adding herbal juices.

The rig veda mentions about this. NaNo is a word which was copied from our Vedas.

All the diseases in our system are due to blood disorder and liver holds major responsibility in curing them.
In liver there are two bile black and white. Black bile is responsible for digestion of food and converting in to energy.
The Vedas talks about this too, and in Ayur Veda there are many explanations in this.

If you google the word, NaNo Technology to cure Cancer you will find many interesting titles.

The American cancer society and western Scientists talks about this nano cure, and ACS research Department has taken up my PhD thesis for further research.

In olden days, the temple tanks were kept clean on the bank of which they will plant herbal trees, the leaves will fall in the water and leach, and take a dip in that holy water will cure diseases.

I already submitted my PhD thesis and wait for defense, by the mean time since ACS/ Research Department requested a hard copy of my thesis, I sent an unedited one., based on which they sent Gold particles in the body od a cancer patient! I am sure you may may be aware of this.

Tell me what is nano according to Hindu Chemistry?

Sorry I was not aware of this definition of NaNo.
Thanks for the education. I presumed there will be others at my level of ignorance. It might help some of us, if you explain your thesis at the time making a new topic.
Thanks.

The first page of Google search with 'Nano'
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=nano&oq=nano&gs_l=hp.3..0l4.3703.4927.0.5960.4.4.0.0.0.0.252.714.0j2j2.4.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.jKeWEtaoMGU&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=448dde2625f461d0&biw=2560&bih=1247

does not give me your explanation of the word, like you said.

But it brings some internationally accepted treatments.
Indian scientist gets U.S. patent for cancer treatment

M. SAI GOPAL
The Hindu : Health / Medicine & Research : Indian scientist gets U.S. patent for cancer treatment
The Hindu : Topics News
Rao Papineni Nano-particle carries anti-cancer drug and releases it only in the cancerous cell In what is being considered a path-breaking innovation, a scientist hailing from Hyderabad and his colleagues have invented a system in which a nano-particle carries the payload of anti-cancer drug.

Mr. Ramachandran you wrote in huff:
Tell me what is nano according to Hindu Chemistry?
No need for that, because if you said 1+1 = 2 we will accept it as we think in terms of Decimal numbers but you can come back and say it is wrong and it should be 1 + 1 = 10, as we are now in binary numbers.

At the age of 42, I started studying this Veda. But this took nearly 15 years to write this thesis.(Now I am 62) I read nearly 5000 books, more than 1000 manuscripts, discussed with scholars for 10 years and written this PhD thesis. This is not a single man's work, but collected from various sources analysed day and night. It is not possible to type but if we assemble not for a day but for an year I can explain.
It is basic theory that clearness starts at our home. So the treatment starts from bath, next food, then our environments.

Recently one Prof. from Thailand joined me., he works in US.

Dear Prasad I can not expect any one to under stand what I say or said., but don't follow anything blindly.

The Westerners who posted (I started posting about this nano from 2004) against my thesis started doing research on NaNo.

All the cure for all diseases are mentioned in Vedas in the form of Yagas and Yagnas which we fail to understand and we think we are the masters and we know everything. But what I quote is "I found this, and wish others to continue the research based on my findings"

When you see Veda as god, I see that as a Science, Bio Technology, Physical Chemistry, Physics, bio inorganic etc.,

All my findings are based on Chemistry of Ice.

By the by Prasad, just a simple question.

What is the Chemistry of Ice? how it influence our health? How it affects our mind and body???

Now that Use of Micro oven is less as Western scientists quote it creates cancer. How? What is the Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry behind this??

In 2004, I mentioned that the food cooked in Micro oven may be reason for Cancer. or it favors cancer lumps. At that time every one criticized that and said I am a lay man, who don't know anything. But some scientist tried to prove that Micro oven is safe to use. But they were shocked to find out that what I quoted is correct., they announced that the food prepared in Micro oven is unsafe!

Prasad, After I get the Degree, I will show my thesis book to every one (If they visit my house)., if they read at my house itself.

In treating Diabetes and Cancer westerners failed but Tamil Nadu will show a way to come out of this problem.

please visit

Nanoforum - All Discussions

read the postings by vedicscience

If an American says 1X1= million you will agree!

If an American says 1X1= million you will agree!

I thought you said you are rational person, my mistake.

All the sites you posted none had your research, one of your post had this comment.
http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/nanotech-cancer-treatment-shown-to-work-in-humans/
Editor's Note: Medical news is a popular but sensitive subject rooted in science. We receive many comments on this blog each day; not all are posted. Our hope is that much will be learned from the sharing of useful information and personal experiences based on the medical and health topics of the blog. We encourage you to focus your comments on those medical and health topics and we appreciate your input. Thank you for your participation.

Last edited:
It is very difficult to explain to you!

You are all mesmerized with English and I can not argue with you.

If you know chemistry I can explain. A doctor can not be a chemist. He just prescribe medicine what a Med Rep tells. He will not question him how the tablet acts on virus and what is the out come. He just follows what a rep tells.

Hellow

Thank you very much I know where my findings are posted and how it is followed. It is you who hide your face first you said

"In its original sense, 'nanotechnology' refers to the projected ability to construct items from the bottom up, using techniques and tools being developed today to make complete, high performance products."

In several places there is my name but in different form.

If you read patiently all the topics you will locate my name.

Indian Ayur Veda is the best and it is based on NaNo technology.

It can cure diabetes cancer, coma etc.

But Mr.Prasad, take your own time and read all the topics, then post next column.

If my postings are ridiculous and nonsense they might have removed my comments. But my comments are there for the last eight years. Not only that they are asking for clarifications too.

Please read all the website and think about it again and again and you will find many things.

Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back