• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Anyone from Thane mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may Contact Shri Anantha Krishnan / Bhagavathy Granites, Thane Mumbai .

His Mobile no is : 88791-60578 . His Landline Phone is :
022 65344652.

His address is :
BHAGAWATHI GRANITES & MARBLES42a/21, Brindavan Society, Near Srirang Society,Thane - 400601Mumbai - India

I am sure the above said person does not belong to the forum. :nono:
So you can give his land line and mobile numbers and also his address in RED letters! :fear:

As you said he is not associated to this Forum. He is also a TAMIL BRAHMIN from Gopala Samudram of Tirunelveli district.

Though I am also a Native of Tirunelveli District but I am not Very Close to Him.

He introduced him to me from a Business Website. Any way as Bhansingh searched for Local Referral I gave him his Contact information,That is all.

Let him select him if he finds him Good and Trust Worthy.

So you gave the info about a less known person to an unknown person!

He already informed that he is quiet new to Thane. So he declares that he don't know anyone in Thane.Though I also don't know anyone there I gave him a Candle to search references,That is all.

Wife is New to every person at the time of Marriage. Managing and making it Sweet,Sour and Fed up all depends on the person handling it.

If he is Good let him have his friendship.

If not Kick him and approach anybody he likes.I just gave a Reference as he said he don't knows anybody there. Now he will have a Feeling that somebody is there for him.

I had stayed in Thane 8 years back...There are lots of Tambrahms there especially in Brindavan & Lok puram....If you go the Lok puram temple you shall definitely bump into a Tambrahm.

Not reachable??:decision: Not traceable??? :noidea:

Surely the WOLD is bigger than this FORUM for meeting REAL people!

Any tambram can't stay away from temples for too long. :nono:

So regular visits to temples is the surest way to get new acquaintances and friends. :grouphug:

The generation of 6 decades before is different from the quinquagenerians, septuagenarians and octogenarians of today. A good number of them would have seen the world or have seen the world in a few men. Most of them would like to sit back and reminisce or watch today's world with fun. Of course possibly isolated or veered away from the community, a few would like to see or know what others whom they missed, look like or think like. Whatever it is, you still have the world within your fist to acquaint yourself with.

hi
i heard that there is a big community of palakkad tamil brahmins....they conduct SAASTHA PREETHI in grand manner every year...

just try to attend and get friends tamil brahmin....

Saastha never demands anything. :nono:

It is apana preethi celebrated grandly!!! :hungry:

In the villages in Palghat, these preethis
become regular competitions between
two sections of the village and food flows like
water did in olden days and money does now.

WOW! The very first person to say it proudly besides Mr. Brahmanyan. :clap2:
Is it because now you are far far away from cool Coimbatore??? :rolleyes:
The others in Coimbatore are hiding away from me! :peep:
Since you have called me by my first name can I assume that you are much older to me???

Visalakshi , I too am from Coimbatore

I am old. almost 50 another fact I dont want to hide. I do miss CBE in some ways.The climate for sure. I was brought up in CBE and still have fond memories of cbe.The CBE i knew was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back