• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Any suitable groom for a 39 yrs old

iyeriyer

Namaste !

Sri Kanchi Mahaperiyava Thunai.

Looking for any like minded brahmin iyer groom. Age difference 2 yrs to 8 yrs acceptable.

Widowers are welcome.

This is for a 39 yrs old woman, divorcee from an unconsummated and unfortunately wrong marriage which had to be dissolved by the elders in family both sides (details can be shared on call).

The girl is God fearing with faith in culture and traditions, qualified and working with MNC - Information Technology.

Groom need not be from IT itself, any decently qualified person with decent salary and lifestyle is most welcome.

Location not a constraint as she is willing to relocate, and is flexible to manage both work and family .

But looking specifically for like minded, God fearing person with belief in our traditions and culture please. And he is not particular on money or the girl working please.

Excuse if Bharadwaja Gothram.

She has interests in music , specially Veena and would be happy if the person would support her to continue learning Veena.

If interested please reply to this thread with contact number and the bride's parents will talk to you for details.

Thank you.
Kindly contact Padma Mami -Bengaluru @8861125937

Namaskaram

hi2ajanta

Namaste !

Sri Kanchi Mahaperiyava Thunai.

Looking for any like minded brahmin iyer groom. Age difference 2 yrs to 8 yrs acceptable.

Widowers are welcome.

This is for a 39 yrs old woman, divorcee from an unconsummated and unfortunately wrong marriage which had to be dissolved by the elders in family both sides (details can be shared on call).

The girl is God fearing with faith in culture and traditions, qualified and working with MNC - Information Technology.

Groom need not be from IT itself, any decently qualified person with decent salary and lifestyle is most welcome.

Location not a constraint as she is willing to relocate, and is flexible to manage both work and family .

But looking specifically for like minded, God fearing person with belief in our traditions and culture please. And he is not particular on money or the girl working please.

Excuse if Bharadwaja Gothram.

She has interests in music , specially Veena and would be happy if the person would support her to continue learning Veena.

If interested please reply to this thread with contact number and the bride's parents will talk to you for details.

Thank you.

We are interested. Kindly contact 9892410341

Kindly contact Padma Mami -Bengaluru @8861125937

Namaskaram
Good morning madam, thank you very much for your msg seeking suitable groom for your daughter. As you are aware that I have already spoken to your daughter Rajeshwari couple of months back regarding your daughter's proposal and you have already declined your interest to seek marriage for my brother's son who is unmarried working as senior manager marketing in a private company in Hyderabad and I don't know why you are sending me your marriage alliance of your daughter to me again. In case you are seriously interested to finalize the matrimony of your daughter please contact me on my whatsapp no. 9985856670 and send me your details of your daughter along with her latest photo immediately, so that we can verify the horoscope is matching and finally both must like each other then we can go ahead with the finalisation of marriage proposal. Jai Sri Ram. Namaskaram, Raman