• If you are using hotmail, outlook, live or rediffmail email and are trying to register or have registered with the website, please read this post.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Any suitable groom for a 39 yrs old

R_N_Lakshmi

Name of the Bride
Later - on call please
Date of Birth
Jan 24, 2020
Height
5 feet 2 inches
Body Type
Average
Complexion
Fair
Marital Status
Divorced
Salary
Later
Willing to Relocate
Yes
Subsect/Caste
Vadamal
Gothram
Bharadwajam
Namaste !

Sri Kanchi Mahaperiyava Thunai.

Looking for any like minded brahmin iyer groom. Age difference 2 yrs to 8 yrs acceptable.

Widowers are welcome.

This is for a 39 yrs old woman, divorcee from an unconsummated and unfortunately wrong marriage which had to be dissolved by the elders in family both sides (details can be shared on call).

The girl is God fearing with faith in culture and traditions, qualified and working with MNC - Information Technology.

Groom need not be from IT itself, any decently qualified person with decent salary and lifestyle is most welcome.

Location not a constraint as she is willing to relocate, and is flexible to manage both work and family .

But looking specifically for like minded, God fearing person with belief in our traditions and culture please. And he is not particular on money or the girl working please.

Excuse if Bharadwaja Gothram.

She has interests in music , specially Veena and would be happy if the person would support her to continue learning Veena.

If interested please reply to this thread with contact number and the bride's parents will talk to you for details.

Thank you.

Please go through my profile.

Full Name : Venkataramanan Srinivasan,( Divorcee) -
Sect : Iyer
Sub-sect : Vadamal
Gothram : Vaadoolam
Star : Rohini
Raasi : Vrishabam
Date of Birth & Time : 02 April 1979
Time:- 12:05am
Place of Birth : Trichy
Other Key Info: Physically Challenged
Qualification : BE, MBA
Occupation:- Job details : Consultant, HCL technologies - Living & Working in Netherlands. Agreeable to relocate.
Height & Weight : 168cm / 86kg
If interested contact here or my father : V Srinivasan. ++91 95662 18183

iyeriyer

Namaste !

Looking for any like minded brahmin iyer groom. Age difference 2 yrs to 8 yrs acceptable.

Widowers are welcome.

This is for a 39 yrs old woman, divorcee from an unconsummated and unfortunately wrong marriage which had to be dissolved by the elders in family both sides (details can be shared on call).

The girl is God fearing with faith in culture and traditions, qualified and working with MNC - Information Technology.

Groom need not be from IT itself, any decently qualified person with decent salary and lifestyle is most welcome.

Location not a constraint as she is willing to relocate, and is flexible to manage both work and family .

But looking specifically for like minded, God fearing person with belief in our traditions and culture please. And he is not particular on money or the girl working please.

She has interests in music , specially Veena and would be happy if the person would support her to continue learning Veena.

If interested please reply to this thread with contact number and the bride's parents will talk to you for details.

Thank you.
if you are looking for a pious and middle class family contact Padma mami @ 8861125937

Namaste !

Widowers are welcome.

Thank you.
Hello Lakshmi madam,
I am interested. my name is KUMARAN.S From chennai. I am doing business for I.T.
I am Freelancer/ Trainer. ( MAINFRAME Technologies). Past 18 years i am doing only this work.
Planning to start BPO. if your are interested, pls share your contact no. we will be discuss thru phone.

I am shankar Musician(vocal) my D.O.B. 09.10.1966. unmarried. haritha gotram poosam star. looks young inspite of age. if u feel ok please contact me . elders from my family will proceed.

Namaste !

Widowers are welcome.

Thank you.
namaskaram i am shankar musician (vocal) and haritha gothram poosam star. age 53 years. first marriage. looks young. if you feel ok for your daughter we can proceed. he is earning decent salary. also perform for dance programmes also.

hi2ajanta

Namaste !

Widowers are welcome.

Thank you.
My friend is open minded . I know him for more than 22 yrs. He is also divorced. His DOB 05/10/1980. He is a good soul. I feel 2nd life should start with the person who take care of the life partner in a best way that I am very sure my friend can give. Further details can be talked personally. Kindly contact : 9003070458/8008002151

vijayesh

My friend is open minded . I know him for more than 22 yrs. He is also divorced. His DOB 05/10/1980. He is a good soul. I feel 2nd life should start with the person who take care of the life partner in a best way that I am very sure my friend can give. Further details can be talked personally. Kindly contact : 9003070458/8008002151
Namaste !

Widowers are welcome.

Thank you.
Hello mam,
We looking for my brother(divorce). He is also 39 Years. If you are interested, please contact 94434 13923.

Namaste !

Widowers are welcome.

Thank you.
Hello Madam, We are looking for tamil brahmin bride for my brother's son who is unmarried and aged 41 years working as Sr Marketing Manager in a private company at Hyderabad. If you are interested, please contact mobile no. 9985856670. Awaiting your response soon