• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Annaprashna am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annaprasanam is about the child reaching eating stage.Maybe you can combine but usually on vijayadasami day , it is for education only.(This may be due to financial constraints means like we combine marriage and holy thread ceremony, we can do I think)

Details about annaprasnam are there in the sticky thread ama soma vara arasa mara pradhakshinam in the second page. you can do annaparasnam before 8-30 A.M. on vijaya dasami day.11-10-2016.

It is a baby girl ,born on April 15th,birth star Poosam. .Can you kindly give advice on when to perform annaprashnam
Dear Meena, Please see what the smiley means before posting it!

What you have used for the above quoted post ( :lie: )is for 'lie'.

Hope the info. you have given is NOT a lie! :D

Thank you Soumyasubbaraman and kgopalan for your replies.
Kgopalan sir,can you kindly suggest some other good dates in this month i.e October for doing annaprashnam for a Poosam star baby girl (it may not be possible on vijayadasami day due to other commitments)
thanking you,
with regards,
Meena

Dear Meena, Please see what the smiley means before posting it!

What you have used for the above quoted post ( :lie: )is for 'lie'.

Hope the info. you have given is NOT a lie! :D
Thank you for correcting me.I was not aware of using the smiley!
Regards
meena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back