• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

An unemployed Engineer opens a clinic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Hare Krishna
An engineer who was unemployed for a long time decided to open a medical clinic. He puts a sign outside the clinic: "A cure for your ailment guaranteed at $500; we'll pay you $1,000 if we fail."
A Doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn $1,000 and goes to his clinic.
Doctor: "I have lost my sense of taste."
Engineer: "Nurse, please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."
Doctor: "This is Gasoline!"
Engineer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500."
The Doctor gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days later to recover his money.
Doctor: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."
Engineer: "Nurse, please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."
Doctor: "But that is Gasoline!"
Engineer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."
The Doctor leaves angrily and comes back after several days, more determined than ever to make his money back.
Doctor: "My eyesight has become weak."
Engineer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for this. Take this $1,000," passing the doctor a $500 note.
Doctor: "But this is $500..."
Engineer: "Congratulations! You've got your vision back! That will be $500."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/2xbkyq/an_unemployed_engineer_opens_a_clinic/

Such a clever engineer; why was he unemployed for so long. His 'over smart' reputation must have reached all potential employers!

Maybe because he is earning enough already this way, treating all those 'dumb-ass' doctors! :thumb:

Black Money or Modiji:

Modiji assured that he will bring black money in about 100 days. But the question is who will bring Modiji from foreign countries.

Rajnath Singh and not modi said that the govt will initiate action to bring black money. SIT, supreme court's order to the Cong govt years ago, was constituted in the first cabinet meeting.

You are repeating a media lie without bothering to check data. He said, utube video is available, "experts have estimated that black stashed is equivalent to 15 lakhs per person. If the money is brought back and spent on development and welfare, life of every individual will change." He did not say the money will be credited to I dividual accounts. This once instance should convince any fair individual in the evil designs of the media.

Black Money or Modiji:

Modiji assured that he will bring black money in about 100 days. But the question is who will bring Modiji from foreign countries.

Last edited:
In corporate world too, top man's performance is judged by the number of days he spends on official tour. In the companies I worked, every visit of the chief brought a new colloboration, work contracts, new business, resolution of problems and disputes.

Black Money or Modiji:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back