• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

An attempt to present a holistic view of knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Please watch out for this thread. I am working on some fundamental ideas about reality and also how various pieces of knowledge can be connected together. I will post them as soon as I can see a coherent picture of the whole. Based on my experiences helping people with health and other problems and my understanding of the vedas , I plan to submit a hypothesis with proof to the Nature magazine on spiritual energy and reality

For a month or even two, I will not be posting much but expect to post regularly after that.

Trailer till then:

Mental and Spiritual reality exist
Spiritual energy is real

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
Please watch out for this thread. I am working on some fundamental ideas about reality and also how various pieces of knowledge can be connected together. I will post them as soon as I can see a coherent picture of the whole. Based on my experiences helping people with health and other problems and my understanding of the vedas , I plan to submit a hypothesis with proof to the Nature magazine on spiritual energy and reality

For a month or even two, I will not be posting much but expect to post regularly after that.

Trailer till then:

Mental and Spiritual reality exist
Spiritual energy is real

Dear Sravna,

You might like this:

[h=1]Paralysed Man Walks With Help Of Brain Power[/h]
http://news.sky.com/story/1557862/paralysed-man-walks-with-help-of-brain-power

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Sravna,

If brain power can by pass the spinal cord and be transmitted via electrodes placed on the paralyzed person's lower limbs to make him walk..then I guess medical science can think of doing spinal surgery and placing these electrodes along the spinal cord(paraspinal area) to start transmitting brain signals.

Then it would be more relaxing for the patient cos right now for an external electrode the person would be mentally fatigued to walk.
With internal paraspinal electrodes there would be less effort from the brain.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Dear Sravna,

If brain power can by pass the spinal cord and be transmitted via electrodes placed on the paralyzed person's lower limbs to make him walk..then I guess medical science can think of doing spinal surgery and placing these electrodes along the spinal cord(paraspinal area) to start transmitting brain signals.

Then it would be more relaxing for the patient cos right now for an external electrode the person would be mentally fatigued to walk.
With internal paraspinal electrodes there would be less effort from the brain.

Dear Renuka,

Very interesting.

The ways are different. If one day spiritual science develops it would be a top down approach by being sure about the theories first.

On the other hand Science as it is, affirms knowledge mostly by experimentation

Brain is the key to everything in the body. A lot of accomplishments can be made if one understands the brain well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks