• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Amavasya Tarapanam for my father-In-law

Narayanan.trn

Dear Seniors, namaskaram,

I have question which i would like to seek some clarity on. I regularly do Amavasya tarapanam for my pithrukal. My wife requested me to do tarapanam for my father In law as well, as her brother doesn't do tarapanam.I have no issues doing it every month along with my pithrukal, just wanted to know your thoughts as this should not bring any dosha on my wifes brother.
Thanks and regards
Narayanan

you are not eligible to do tharpanam for your father in law. you are eligible only during mahalaya paksham 16 days you can do tharpanam for your father in law.

Latest ads

Back