• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Alliance for my daughter

Date of Birth
Oct 23, 2019
Height
5'6"
Body Type
Average
Complexion
Wheatish
Marital Status
Never Married
Educational Qualifications
Postgraduate
Designation
Technical
Place of Work
Chennai or mumbai
Salary
Above 8l
Willing to Relocate
Yes
Subsect/Caste
Vathimal
Gothram
Kousiga
Star
Rohini
Rasi
Ridhabha
Day of Birth
23 Oct 1994
Time of Birth
4. 50 AM
Place of Birth
Chennai
Girl completed 25 in October 2019, 5ft 6 inches tall, BE, MBA (SSN) sun singer reached last 10 needs boys employed preferably in Chennai or Bangalore

Mathavaram Srinivasan, Date of Birth Feb 26, 1993, Height 5.6 Body, Type Average, Complexion Very Fair, Marital Status Never Married, Educational Qualifications BSc. Nautical Science, Designation Second Officer, Place of Work Around the World, Salary 3,00,000.00 PM. He will be reporting for duty from Chennai.

I am looking Bride for my son. He is a mariner and working in a Belgium Shipping Company named EXMAR as Second Nautical officer. We expect a good looking Girl with Qualification to work from Home if required. we are Settled at Chennai. My Number is 09444066141.

I discussed with my daughter, for her she says money is important but not the initial condition. She wants a pure vegetarian, non drinking and smoking, our culture following persons either based and staying in tamilnadu or karnataka as her passion is music. I shall be grateful if you enlighten on this.

Dear Sir,

I am Happy to note that you have shown some interest going through my son profile.

All sailors are not bad as your Daughter imagined and all non-sailors are good on shore.

My son is pure vegetarian, non-drinking and smoking. He is god feared person.

I do respect our culture by don’t pretend that I follow strictly.

I am a Central Government Employee and has raised my two Sons with all dignity and decorum.

She need not worry about her music journey as we love to hear Music regularly.

Life is beyond all the above required Qualification. We have thought our kids to love family and it’s Value.

If you’re interested you may contact over mobile.

Thanking you. Happy New Year

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts