• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Alaska is ours says Russia

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Dear Renuka,

Actually i am getting that balance. And what you call as seeking success is wanting to translate that balance to the external world. Yes I have gone through very difficult times but have tried to be positive about it. I have learnt some lessons. After those experiences i very well understand what is fundamentally wrong with our thinking. I genuinely feel the need for edification in the society and genuinely feel that my experiences and lessons over the decade can be of value to the society

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Renuka,

Actually i am getting that balance. And what you call as seeking success is wanting to translate that balance to the external world. Yes I have gone through very difficult times but have tried to be positive about it. I have learnt some lessons. After those experiences i very well understand what is fundamentally wrong with our thinking. I genuinely feel the need for edification in the society and genuinely feel that my experiences and lessons over the decade can be of value to the society.

We humans can only heal the day we realize we need to gulp the medication first.

Sravna, in an aeroplane when the cabin pressure drops we are asked to put on the Oxygen mask first before we put it on others.

Have you realized ,you are trying to put the mask on others except yourself.

Why is so hard to get well first?
Do you realize you do not take any advice from anyone? Be it your parents or anyone else.

Honestly ask yourself, does anyone in the world actually think you can save the world?

India is full of Gurujis who are well established in saving the world, some are true gurus and some are good bussinessmen.

Why would anyone think you would have something different to share.

Some part of you still cant see reality, I word my sentences politely as I do not wish to stress up anyone..you should follow the advice of your parents and shift to the USA.
Have you thought how stressed up they would be worrying about you?

A lot of people with your medical condition end up being abandoned by family, you are so lucky still that you have a supportive family..yet???

As harsh as it sounds, no one is going to see your story as an example for the world.
99.9999% of people are only going to think on the same lines as what Prasad ji wrote.
Prasad ji was being point blank honest.

You really need to be with your parents..your life would change for the better..join some sat -sang there, learn Vedanta/ Gita etc..be a bhakta, no need to save the world..save yourself.

Nahi Nahi Rakshatin Dukren Karane.
Your "Dukren Karane" here is the desire to save the world.
Drop that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sravna

sravna

We humans can only heal the day we realize we need to gulp the medication first.

Sravna, in an aeroplane when the cabin pressure drops we are asked to put on the Oxygen mask first before we put it on others.

Have you realized ,you are trying to put the mask on others except yourself.

Why is so hard to get well first?
Do you realize you do not take any advice from anyone? Be it your parents or anyone else.

Honestly ask yourself, does anyone in the world actually think you can save the world?

India is full of Gurujis who are well established in saving the world, some are true gurus and some are good bussinessmen.

Why would anyone think you would have something different to share.

Some part of you still cant see reality, I word my sentences politely as I do not wish to stress up anyone..you should follow the advice of your parents and shift to the USA.
Have you thought how stressed up they would be worrying about you?

A lot of people with your medical condition end up being abandoned by family, you are so lucky still that you have a supportive family..yet???

As harsh as it sounds, no one is going to see your story as an example for the world.
99.9999% of people are only going to think on the same lines as what Prasad ji wrote.
Prasad ji was being point blank honest.

You really need to be with your parents..your life would change for the better..join some sat -sang there, learn Vedanta/ Gita etc..be a bhakta, no need to save the world..save yourself.

Nahi Nahi Rakshatin Dukren Karane.
Your "Dukren Karane" here is the desire to save the world.
Drop that.
Renuka,

I know I have something different to offer. I can see clearly see whats wrong and I believe I have the means to set the right course. We will see Renuka

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
Renuka,

I know I have something different to offer. I can see clearly see whats wrong and I believe I have the means to set the right course. We will see Renuka
It has been many years and you have been saying the same thing.

indianassault

Things are definitely moving though not as fast as my anticipation. I am sure it will happen.
Even if doesnt happen it is ok. It is hard for everyone to get off their moral high horse. ( INcluding me by giving this opinion) .

I am here last 8 years. I have become emotionless. Sridhar Vembu is a great student, entrepreneur, philantrophist and causing a revolution in INdia, but even his wife doesnt want to come and live in India. So you cant please everyone everytime. As Ramanar says "There are no others" which means there is no right or wrong as well.

However its a pathetic tactic to say " Go to Russia" or "Go to Iran" or "Go to Pakistan" . Its a pathetic statement mostly made by by the self acclaimed patriots.

And one of the statements " failure to succeed in the land of opportunity" seemed offensive to me. America is all about "Being right" all the time. That makes them efficient and seems to give them a moral high ground. But as Osho says " machines are efficient, humans need to be emotional".

Last edited:
OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Even if doesnt happen it is ok. It is hard for everyone to get off their moral high horse. ( INcluding me by giving this opinion) .

I am here last 8 years. I have become emotionless. Sridhar Vembu is a great student, entrepreneur, philantrophist and causing a revolution in INdia, but even his wife doesnt want to come and live in India. So you cant please everyone everytime. As Ramanar says "There are no others" which means there is no right or wrong as well.

However its a pathetic tactic to say " Go to Russia" or "Go to Iran" or "Go to Pakistan" . Its a pathetic statement mostly made by by the self acclaimed patriots.

And one of the statements " failure to succeed in the land of opportunity" seemed offensive to me. America is all about "Being right" all the time. That makes them efficient and seems to give them a moral high ground. But as Osho says " machines are efficient, humans need to be emotional".
Dear Indianassault,

It is not just about preaching morality. I know people have stopped taking it seriously and it inevitably doesnt have the intended effect. Anyone who really wants to see fundamental changes happen in society understands that preaching alone is a wasted effort. Firstly we have to relate that preaching to the mundane matters in a way people are able to implement it and succeed. I strongly believe in idealism but rooted in pragmatism. Empty pragmatism has led us to the current state of affairs. I fully agree with your statement it is not just about being efficient.

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks