• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

After ‘healing’ Coronavirus through television, Christian scamvangelist ‘demands’ God to ‘destroy’ it, declares pandemic ‘finished’. Watch video

vembuv

I have noticed when the thread is bout Hinduism, some members become more ACTIVE and there will be more exchange of brickbats, mudslinging, spewing venom, etc

But,when the thread deals except with Hinduism, they all maintain absolute SILENCE.

Let us see how this thread navigates..........

After ‘healing’ Coronavirus through television, Christian scamvangelist ‘demands’ God to ‘destroy’ it, declares pandemic ‘finished’. Watch video

Addressing a crowd, Copeland, in the name of Jesus "executes a judgement" on COVID-19. "I execute judgement on you Satan, you destroyer, you killer, you get out. You get off this nation. I demand judgement on you," Copeland demands

He further demands a vaccination ‘immediately’. “I call you dark. I call you doggone. You come down and crawl on your belly like God commanded you when he put his foot on your head in the Garden of Eden. IT. IS. FINISHED. IT. IS. OVER. And the United State of America is healed and well again,” Copeland says.

Last edited:
LOL!

I have seen many times Christian's do this.
Even actress Rakhee Sawant a recent convert to Christianity did the same in a video where she said she commands the Virus to leave India.

Many Christians do this and claim all sorts of healing power.
Its just bloody fake!
These types should be asked to hug and kiss a Covid-19 patient and see what happens.

Latest ads

Back