• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Admission for brahmin childerns for studies in mysore Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All
In Mysore we conduct and take admission for Brahmins students who are intereste to learn vedic education with genaral schooling. We provided Free boarding, lodging and education.
The child should be there at least 5-6 years to complete one course of vedic education, further also can be continue.
only one condition is that, the child must be 6th standard and above, and if Brahmodasham is made or not should be declared by the parents.

We also undertake lots of upanysam and pravanchnms for adults , those who interested to learn and understand our culture, vedas, yoga, etc can be contact me for further details.

The Bharati yogadhama peeta trust, having 27 yekars of land with full of greenery, seperate cottages for yoga, dyana , ayurveda, etc, learning veda and schooling.

The student can complete degree along with vedic studies,
Interested person send details to my mail ID or contact me through cell.

tbs

hi

nice to hear....basic modern education with vedic learning very important...i did both in veda patashala....

Great initiative. Please continue. Highly educated People known to me have been interested in Vedic Mathematics and this subject may also be thought of for inclusion in curriculam.

Status
Not open for further replies.