• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

According to science, people do not come from the Earth

prasad1

According to science, life arrived on Earth by means of meteorites. These meteorites brought microorganisms that later evolved. But not everyone agrees.
According to Ellis Silver, an American ecologist, people did not evolve along with other life forms on Earth but arrived somewhere tens or hundreds of thousands of years ago.
In support of this hypothesis, Silver argues that some of the chronic diseases that afflict humans may be a sign that we have evolved in a world with a lesser force of gravity.
Another fact supporting the thesis that the scientist points to are some unique human traits: for example, babies' heads being so large that it is difficult for women to give birth is a sign. "No other species on this planet has this problem," the scientist states.
Silver says, "I think many of our health problems stem from the simple fact that our internal biological clocks have evolved to perceive a 25-hour workday, even though a day on Earth lasts only 24 hours," the scientist writes."

The Theory of the Prison Planet
If Earth Isn’t Home… Where Is?
From the moment that humans were able to think and ponder, we have wondered about our origin. Where do we come from? Why are we here? A new theory seeks to answer that very question: the theory of the prison planet.

As science has developed, new theories have popped up left and right seeking to answer the ultimate question of the origins of mankind. While nearly every culture on the face of the planet has sought to explain our presence on Earth, science has taken the reigns in recent years to develop a possible hypothesis. With this, we get theories such as the ever-popular simulation hypothesis.

Recently, the theory of the prison planet has begun to gain traction. Developed by American ecologist Dr. Ellis Silver, the prison planet theory states that the origin of humankind is not found here on Earth but elsewhere. Silver contends that we are not an evolutionary product of this world but, rather, visitors that found ourselves on Earth relatively recently in the geographical timescale.

Silver goes on to argue that we may have come to Earth anywhere between tens of thousands of years ago to hundreds of thousands of years ago before breeding with earlier developed species such as the Neanderthals, causing us to become the hybrid species we know as humans today.

If you’re anything like me, this theory seems a bit far-fetched. It should be noted, however, while Silver’s theory sounds like the ravings of a mad man, he is anything but. Rather than being the usual tin-foil hat wearing enthusiast, Silver is a respected scientist. He even has some evidence to back up his claims.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver further goes on to add some weight to his theory by stating that our ancestors may have had overseers at one time. These overseers became gods in the minds of our ancestors. He even suggests that the UFOs that we see today may be our overseers coming back to take a look at us and see how far (or how little) we have progressed on our prison planet.

While I’m unsure of how much I can agree with Silver’s findings, I have to admit that the prison planet theory is indeed interesting. If you are interested in learning more about the theory, Silver has actually written an entire book on the subject entitled Humans are not from Earth: a scientific evaluation of the evidence. Give it a read!

Last edited:
I had a good friend in Sweden. Couple of years when we were still in touch, he had done this research on the origins of Humans for a paper he was writing.

In one of the books from the Swedish Library, he came across a similar thing.

Earth is a prison and early settlers are actually prisoners from another planet (or) planets.

So the Abrahamic concept of the 1st humans fall from grace from the garden of adn( eden) and exiled to earth seems to match.
And also the concept of earth not being one's true home is also seen in Abrahamic faiths

So is the theory based on the Abrahamic faiths?

Latest ads

Back