• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Absolutely suffered racism while President: Barack Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the bitter truth is out! Obama shares his anguish! Will US come out of racial discrimination? I guess no!!

Absolutely suffered racism while President: Barack Obama

December 09, 2016 20:08

25obama1.jpg

US President Obama has said he absolutely has been the victim of racism during his time in office.

The US President suggested the criticism he faced from whites in Southern states was a result of the colour of his skin.

He told CNN: "There's a reason why attitudes about my presidency among whites in Northern states are very different from whites in Southern states.

Are there folks whose primary concern about me has been that I seem foreign, the other? Are those who champion the "birther" movement feeding off of bias? Absolutely.

Racism was not a major element of mainstream Republican opposition to his presidency but was an issue on the political fringe, he added.

Obama has faced repeated questions about whether he was born in the US despite there being no evidence he was not.

US President-elect Donald Trump is among those who suggested Obama is not really American and that his birth certificate is a fake.

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...barack-obama/5ba7e60bbdcda651d895844e1631769c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back