• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

about narayana bali

ANIRUTH58

dear sir,
my mother in law died 2 days ago in a serious accident. it was a durmaranam. so their vadhyar said that they had to perform narayana bali for her sathgathi. i asked what is narayana bali to my vadhyar and he said that it is a homam for the sathgathi of atma. but my mother in law's vadhyar said that he did not have the prayogam for narayana bali. they tried their best but cant get it. we also dont have that. so i request you to provide me the mantra prayogam for it as soon as possible so that my mamiyar's soul gets rid of pretatvam. dont mistake me that iam asking mantra prayogam for it immediately after the sweekaram. i myself didnt expect this situation. sorry for disturbing you.

சாந்தி குசுமாகரம் கிரந்த லிபி புத்தகத்தில் இது இருக்கும். புத்தி பீர்வமாக தன் உயிரை போக்கி கொள்வது தான் துர் மரணம். தானாக வே தூக்கில் தொங்குவது. விஷம் குடிப்பது, நெருப்பில் விழுவது. தண்ணிரில் விழுவது. ரயிலில் விழுவது போன்றவை. விபத்துக்கள், ரயில், ஸ்கூட்டர், பஸ், கார் விமானம் பயணத்தின் போது விபத்துகுள்ளாகி இறப்பது. துர் மரணம் இல்லை. குளிக்க செல்லும் இடத்தில் கால் வழுக்கி கீழே விழுந்து இறப்பதும் துர் மரணமில்லை. இம்மாதிரி தர்ம ஸாஸ்திர நூல்கள் சொல்கின்றன. உங்கள் ஈ மையில் ஐ.டி இதில் அனுப்பவும். நான் ஸ்கேன் செய்து உங்களுக்கு சாந்தி குசுமாகரம் புத்தகத்தில் உள்ளதை அனுப்புகிறேன்.

சாந்தி குசுமாகரம் கிரந்த லிபி புத்தகத்தில் இது இருக்கும். புத்தி பீர்வமாக தன் உயிரை போக்கி கொள்வது தான் துர் மரணம். தானாக வே தூக்கில் தொங்குவது. விஷம் குடிப்பது, நெருப்பில் விழுவது. தண்ணிரில் விழுவது. ரயிலில் விழுவது போன்றவை. விபத்துக்கள், ரயில், ஸ்கூட்டர், பஸ், கார் விமானம் பயணத்தின் போது விபத்துகுள்ளாகி இறப்பது. துர் மரணம் இல்லை. குளிக்க செல்லும் இடத்தில் கால் வழுக்கி கீழே விழுந்து இறப்பதும் துர் மரணமில்லை. இம்மாதிரி தர்ம ஸாஸ்திர நூல்கள் சொல்கின்றன. உங்கள் ஈ மையில் ஐ.டி இதில் அனுப்பவும். நான் ஸ்கேன் செய்து உங்களுக்கு சாந்தி குசுமாகரம் புத்தகத்தில் உள்ளதை அனுப்புகிறேன்.
Sir my email id is [email protected]. Thank you for replying. Sir iam to perform my mother's prathama anumasikam on 11th june and the sodhakumbam for that is on tomorrow 10th june. My question is sir what is sodhakumbam? Why it is done? Vadhyar said there will only be pithru varanam. But for normal srartham there will be pithrus viswedevar and mahavishnu. Why is there only pithru varanam? Please also if you can, provide me the sodhakumbam mantra prayogam along with narayana bali. Dont mistake me iam asking along narayana bali. Iam not forcing you. I will be more happy if you provide sodhakumbam along with narayana bali.

Sir my email id is [email protected]. Thank you for replying. Sir iam to perform my mother's prathama anumasikam on 11th june and the sodhakumbam for that is on tomorrow 10th june. My question is sir what is sodhakumbam? Why it is done? Vadhyar said there will only be pithru varanam. But for normal srartham there will be pithrus viswedevar and mahavishnu. Why is there only pithru varanam? Please also if you can, provide me the sodhakumbam mantra prayogam along with narayana bali. Dont mistake me iam asking along narayana bali. Iam not forcing you. I will be more happy if you provide sodhakumbam along with narayana bali.

Latest ads

Back