• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ability to edit and delete messages is not available to all

a-TB

I am unable to find any edit option of delete options. Even immediately after posting a message no such options are available. A few others seem to have this.

Appreciate if you can look into what the issue might be with my account

Thanks

tbs

I am unable to find any edit option of delete options. Even immediately after posting a message no such options are available. A few others seem to have this.

Appreciate if you can look into what the issue might be with my account

Thanks
hi

same here....

Janaki Jambunathan

hiii

i checked...there is no option for edit/delete here... how to do it...
See my post (#4) It has an edit button - near Report All other posts do not. have this option ! I have edited this posting also to add - this post also displays edit button!

Janaki Jambunathan

It is interesting

In this thread there are 123 replies Go through them - None displays edit button except the 4 by me!

Janaki Jambunathan

When I use my Smart PC (android) I see the edit button as a writing instrument - But in my smart phone the edit button is ... followed by an inverted triangle and on touching the triangle the menu opens with edit option Phone is again android!

zebra16

I posted a message in "The case of Brahmin Identity" and made a mess in segregating the original message and my reply. I wanted to edit my reply to make it easily readable. I do not see the edit tab. Any help as to how can it be done?

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
After investigating this further, i found that the edit option permission was incorrectly setup.
Now it has been fixed. From the time of posting, the edit option will be available for 60 minutes and then it will not be available.

KRN

After investigating this further, i found that the edit option permission was incorrectly setup.
Now it has been fixed. From the time of posting, the edit option will be available for 60 minutes and then it will not be available.

I am now able to edit my messages. Thank you for fixing this. Much appreciated :)

a-TB

Thank you for fixing the edit button, Mr Praveen. It now appears in my posts (immediately after).