• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Aamir Khan speaks about Satyamev Jayate - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

Support two social issues- I want to bring woman empowerment and Unity: Empowerment of Women, I believe is the big game changer. Sociologically the woman is the center of the house. She gives birth to a child so she is a big influence on growing up children. So when a woman is empowered the family unit becomes strong and in return the society and country becomes strong. Unity is the second thing that I would like to support. Only when we work as a team will we all prosper. But when we work individually I may prosper for a temporary period but in the long run even I will lose. The sooner we realize this the better it is.

Is it right for an actor to get associated with political and social issues: I think it is very important for every Indian to be connected with any political and social issue, its democracy. And if we want the democracy to be healthy than eternal vigilance is the price of democracy. If you are not doing that you are letting go of your rights as a citizen. It's not the responsibility of an actor alone, it is the responsibility of each one of us. I think an actor should be doing it as an Indian. It doesn't matter what profession you belong to. All of us should be engaged socially and politically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back