• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A sincere heartfelt thanks to Shri. P J ji

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Hare Krishna
Namaste PJ ji,

This is my first post in this General Discussions forum and inspite of risking being my last post, I still decided to make it.

<removed unnecessary lines>

Besides the verbal taunts on me there are also on-going bad picturization of Vaishnava deities in that thread. If I were to rate that thread, I would give it a 1 star for 'poor taste and incorrect and insufficient knowledge on anything expressed'.

Since you were the ONLY MAN to stand up against this type of denigration of Vaishnava deities, I joined your cause (along with grievances on my own part) and I feel fully justified in doing so!

According to me, YOU ARE A MAN, A HERO!

So keep up with your uplifting posts and continue your journey!

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back