• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A request to members and Sri Praveen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every week end there are many literary and art enthusiasts meeting in groups in several p-laces in Chennai City including on the sands of Marina.

Could someone gather all info about such meetings and present them here under a Weekly Group Meetings column so that it will be beneficial to members here. Those who attend any of these meetings may come with a write up here so that other members can discuss.

Praveen, could you please organize this?

Last edited:
As prasadji said, it would be difficult to manage.
And frankly, since i am not in art and literature, i don't know where to start.

have you tried Facebook? There should be a few groups for this. Madrasters (i think) is one that comes to my mind .

One of our members was trying to arrange a 'meet' of Sing. Chennai members of our forum, during this week end!

:noidea: how it has developed!!

I think I did not present my idea properly.

What I had in mind was something like "This Weekend Engagements-to pick or choose from" .

This could be something like the Movies column in Newspapers where they list all the movies with the name of the theatres.

The only difference will be that instead of movies it will be art and literature related events.

Some kind of an aggregation from various sources.

Well, thanks for the response.

Have you see this??
https://www.facebook.com/groups/madrasevents/?fref=ts
A big hello to all the Madrasis! Madras has been a cultural cauldron in all aspects and this page is dedicated to all the wonderful performing arts and art related activities happening in and around Madras....

Our vision is to create ONE space which can document all interesting events happening in and around Madras.... One space where everyone knows they can refer to plan their social calendar!

This is managed by a friend of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back