• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

93-year-old Auschwitz guard admits he was 'morally complicit' in holocaust crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
93-year-old Auschwitz guard admits he was 'morally complicit' in holocaust crimes

• Wednesday 22 April 2015

groning-split-ap-epa.jpg

He has been described as 'probably the last Auschwitz guard to face justice'

A frail, white-haired former Nazi SS guard has described in harrowing detail how he watched one of his comrades batter to death the baby of a Jewish prisoner at the Auschwitz extermination camp and admitted that was “morally complicit” in the crimes against humanity committed during the Holocaust.

93-year-old Oskar Gröning, who served in the SS at Auschwitz from 1942 until 1944, shook visibly as he told a court in the German city of Lüneburg how, shortly after he arrived at the Nazi death camp, he was dispatched to the so-called “ramp” where prisoners were selected either for work or immediate death in the gas chambers.

“There was a little baby left lying behind on the ramp, after the main group was marched away, and it was crying,” Gröning told the court, “I turned round and saw one of my comrades pick up the child. He grabbed it by the legs and smashed it again and again against the iron side of a truck until it was silent - when I saw that my world broke down,” he added.

please read more from here

Oskar Gröning trial: 93-year-old Auschwitz guard admits he was 'morally complicit' in holocaust crimes - Europe - World - The Independent

The crimes against Jews are crimes against humanity....The European white Christian hegemonists cannot get way from the cold blooded murder of the innocent people...There has been no retribution in the past 80 years for all the sins that these guys have committed...But one day God will make these guys pay for this ruthless extermination!

World is getting bad to worse and may become worst. People are getting killed in 100s everywhere - from Libya migrants to Italy, Plane crashes, terrorist activities, war from Iraq, Afghanistan etc. People somehow enjoy getting into groups and tarnishing others. Really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back