• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Others] 9 Yardz presents Margazhi 2021 Music Celebration!

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
We welcome Carnatic/devotional music vocal and instrumental presentations by kids aged between 5 and 15.

Participants can send videos (3-5 minutes long) with good audio and video quality to [email protected] during Karthigai 1-26 (November 17 to December 12), which will be featured on our YouTube channel '9yardz' during the month of Margazhi and all participants will receive a 9 Yardz voucher worth ₹500.

Margazhi 2021 9 Yardz-01.png

Dear Praveen. To comply with your suggestion, am giving a link wherein are given video version of my ten composition on Ambal Neelayadakshi of Nagapattinam for the benefit of our members
Audio version is already posted in Devotional Songs section of Tamil Brahmins. Thank you. Regards..V Ramaswamy

Very nice video. First time I am seeing closed captions in Tamil. Very easy to follow and sing along. Great seva. Bless the singer

Dear Praveen. To comply with your suggestion, am giving a link wherein are given video version of my ten composition on Ambal Neelayadakshi of Nagapattinam for the benefit of our members
Audio version is already posted in Devotional Songs section of Tamil Brahmins. Thank you. Regards..V Ramaswamy
Dear Sir,
Many thanks for posting the link to the video version of your compositions on Ambal Neelayadakshi of Nagapattinam. Really enjoyed listening to them. God bless you and the singer(s). Thanks again

Very inspiring effort for kids. Kudos. Suggest also have a similar programme for youngsters bet 18 and 25 years. My grand-daughter will join. Thanks.
Yes I also like that idea. We live in US. My daughter’s age is 17. To boost her confidence she can also participate. Hope there is something similar for age groups 16 + and above.

Best wishes for the posting of our beloved Goddess Neelayadashi Songs. Please continue your sacred service.

With Regards,
Nagai Nagarajan Swaminathan
Hello Mr Swaminathan. Thanks for your compliments. Shall be plsd to know about you. I hail from Nagapattinam but am out of touch from 1976. Work life in Mumbai for 30 yrs., post retirement settled in Bengaluru with son.

Latest ads

Back