• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

4 GOLDEN WORLDS FROM SRI RAMAYANAM

"Ra:mo Dvirna:bhi Bha:shathe:"

What is there in these words?
Who did speak these words?
What was the occasion?
Were there any other place these words spoken other than Sri Ramayanam?
Who spoke with whom?

Divine treasure, here comes.

With the blessings of Our Acharya Divya Sri Charanamulu.
With the blessings of Bhagavad Sri Ramanuja Swamy,

On the occasion of 1003 Birth day of Bhagavad Sri Ramanuja Swamy.

Mother Kaika was about to reveal to Lord Sri Rama Chandra, that he was to go to forest for 14 years and that was to make King Dasaratha's 2 given promises "True", and then she suspects

Does Lord Rama really listen to me?
Does Lord Rama truly respect his father words?
Does Lord Rama start to forest right away?

So many questions occupied in her mind, and finally asks.,

After all, I revealed the intention of your father will you listen to me?

Lord Sri Rama Chandra then replies, mother, "Ra:mo Dvirna:bhi Bha:shathe:"

"Lord Sri Rama does not speak two different words, once he says, that is all., he would stick to it, no matter what.

In these words Lord Rama Does not say, "I don't speak two words,
but he said "Ra:mo: dvirna:bhi bha:shathe" .

Statement is in the 3rd person view.,
which brings so much seriousness..

Such Lord Sri Rama Chandra., said any thing must be taken into consideration, and NO EXCEPTIONS to it.,

Sur Lord Sri Rama Chandra, said, "does not matter who ever it is, once, and only once come to me and say..,
Hey Rama, I belongs to you, then, I take care of him all the time with no exceptions that is my promise.

Bhagavad Sri Ramanuja Swamy studied all scriptures, vedas and so many means, and it was the time for him to check that SriyahPathi stick to his words still.

Bhagavad Sri Ramanuja Swamy talks directly to Lord Sri Ranganatha, and asks the same question again.,

Will you eliminate karma bondage and bless us Sri Vaikuntham.,

Lord Sri Ranganatha replied to Bhagavad Sri Ramanuja Swamy.,
"Ra:mo: Dvirna:bhi bha:sathe"

Hey Ramanuja, not only to you, all your parivaram is granted Sri Vaikuntham, and NO EXCEPTIONS to it.,

With the Acharya Sambhandam, we all are pretty reserved, and deserved sri Vaikuntham berth.

Acharya Divya Thiruvadi Sharanam,

Bhagavad Sri Ramanuja Swamy 1003 Thiru Nakshatram best wishes to all Bhagavad Bhandus.

Jai Srimannarayana !

Mangalams to Ve:da Purusha, SriyahPathi.
Mangalams to Purushakarini, universal mother, Vishnu Pathni.
Mangalams to Our Alwars,
Mangalams to Our Acharyas.
and to all Bhagavad Bhandus.

Latest ads

Back