• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

3rd month after wedding thali change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have tried searching and have not found any real information on this ritual. I have two conflicting beliefs in terms of the abovementioned ritual. My parents believe that the brides parents pick her and 3 women change the thali string, we then pick her up the next day. Her family believes that they pick us both up, and my family comes through for lunch the next day. What is the accurate way of doing this ritual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back