• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

16 questions that annoyed Obama during his India visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Delhi: Brack Obama is in India for a 3-days visit alongside the first lady Michelle and our Government has done everything possible to please Mr. President. But still, according to our reliable sources, Mr. Obama is already annoyed as few people whom he met on his very first day asked him some freakish questions that he didn’t like much.

Arvind Kejriwal: Wanna have some tea with me for a mere 20 thousand bucks?
Diandra: Hey, nice haircut Mr. Obama. Look, I’ve got the same. *wink*
Alia Bhatt: Do you know the name of the President of America? And why is your daughter named Malia when M-Alia?
Amit Shah: You’re not here to join BJP? Or are you? The garlands are ready though.
Subramanian Swamy: You know your ancestors were hardcore Hindus? You remember your great grandpa Sudama?
Sakshi Maharaj: How many kids do you have?
Indian Media: Forget about the tie ups and all with India. Why don’t you tell us “How you like your eggs? Boiled or scrambled?”
Michelle Obama: We are in Delhi; do I need to be careful?
Random guy: Excuse me? Want a Padma Bhushan award? If yes, then I will demand one for you?
Mulayam Singh Yadav: Huhaodha fajf asjf j a psjfj asj ?
Rajdeep Sardesai: Do you know why Modi invited you to the Republic Day parade? Read my book to know.
Rohit Sharma: I have heard FBI has found my talent, can you give it to me?
Digvijay Singh: Do you know anything about RSS?
Smriti Irani: I have a degree from Yale, what about you?
Rahul Gandhi: Do you know the art of waking up in the morning while it is still night?
Altaf Raja: Tum to thahre pardesi, saath kya nibhaoge?

Source : 16 questions that annoyed Obama during his India visit | Faking News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back