• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

14 year old spiritually inclined boy cracks IIT Entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boy had learnt by heart the Gita and other Hindu religious scriptures at the age of seven. He started travelling all around and preaching on religion and scriptures. The discourses were well attended.

Sounds like an Adi Shankara.

This guy is brilliant..Why should he waste his spiritual powers ...IIT will take him no where..It will spoil him...I think the boy has not been guided properly..He will be a great Guru if he wishes!

Let him follow his and elders' wishes. He will be a shining example to prove that spirituality and successful mundane life are not mutually exclusive.

Dushyant Sridhar is a practising upanyasakar, has a masters and bachelor degree in chemical engineering has worked in TCS and travels a lot for discourses in tamil and english. Seen in tv too.

Upanyasam is a strong tool to reach a wide section of public and expose them to bhakti, vedanta and puranas. More young people are needed to keep our tradition alive and prosper.

This guy is brilliant..Why should he waste his spiritual powers ...IIT will take him no where..It will spoil him...I think the boy has not been guided properly..He will be a great Guru if he wishes!

Dear Sir,

A spiritual person will use his knowledge for benefit of mankind.

I feel the boy in on the right track cos science is external and spirituality is internal and an amalgamation of both is what is really needed.

Spirituality isnt all about preaching..spirituality is also about contributing in every aspect of life.

The child also needs a job to survive in this world..so I feel this child will do well in life but he should not be pushed too hard,,he should also enjoy a childhood cos some child geniuses eventually break down and cant handle stress when they reach adulthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back