• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

10th & 13th day rituals after death

My mother passed away on 12-3-2019. I have to inform my relatives and friends about performing 10th day rituals and also Subham on 13th day .

I request the members of this group to help me with the draft format in English to inform/invite my relatives and friends for 10th & 13th days.

Namaskaram.

KR Subrahmanyam
Sir
I need the above invitation format for 10th and 13th day ceremony. If you have, please post. My whatsapp mobile no.9445642224.
Thanks

அநேக நமஸ்காரங்கள்,
My father in law passed away. I have to inform and invite my relatives and friends about performing 10th day rituals and also Subham on 13th day .

I kindly request the all members of this group to help me with the draft format in tamil to inform/invite my relatives and friends for 10th & 13th days.

Thank you,

Can I get a format of this invitation . My father N G V Subramanian left for his heavenly abode . The 10th day ceremony is on the 25th. Please get me format at the earliest. My WhatsApp number is 7892292513

Can I get a format of invitation for Dharmodaka . My mother SMT. Shakuntala K left for her heavenly abode on 24th Jan 2022. The 10th day ceremony is on 2nd February 2022. Please get me format at the earliest. My WhatsApp number is 9972514042

தசாஸ்து:--
எங்களது தாயாரும் -------------- அவர்களின் தர்ப பத்னியுமான ----------- அவர்கள் கடந்த ------------ மாதம்--------- தேதி சிவ லோக ப்ராப்தி அடைந்தார். அன்னாருடைய தசாஸ்து
------------ மாதம் --------- தேதி ---------- கிழமை அன்று உங்களது விலாசம் அல்லது தசாஸ்து நடை பெறும் இடம் நடை பெறுகிறது. இப்படிக்கு ------- உங்கள் பெயர்.

dasasthu:-
my mother ----------- and the wife of mr,---------------- left to her heavenly abode on ---------. the tenth day ceremony will be held on ---------- month ----------- date ---------- place .
your name and address.

Last edited:
தசாஸ்து:--
எங்களது தாயாரும் -------------- அவர்களின் தர்ப பத்னியுமான ----------- அவர்கள் கடந்த ------------ மாதம்--------- தேதி சிவ லோக ப்ராப்தி அடைந்தார். அன்னாருடைய தசாஸ்து
------------ மாதம் --------- தேதி ---------- கிழமை அன்று உங்களது விலாசம் அல்லது தசாஸ்து நடை பெறும் இடம் நடை பெறுகிறது. இப்படிக்கு ------- உங்கள் பெயர்.

dasasthu:-
my mother ----------- and the wife of mr,---------------- left to her heavenly abode on ---------. the tenth day ceremony will be held on ---------- month ----------- date ---------- place .
your name and address.
Thank you

My Father passed away on 08-09-2022. I have to inform my relatives and friends about performing 10th day rituals and also Subham on 13th day .

I request the members of this group to help me with the draft format in English to inform/invite my relatives and friends for 10th & 13th days.

Namaskaram.

V.Ganesh,
What's app number is 9011043735

our father expired on 08-09-2022. 10th day rituals will be held on 17-09-2022 at ----------- ------------------- v.Gansesh------- phone no.

My mother passed away on 12-06-2023. I have to inform my relatives and friends about performing 13th day rituals Subham .

I request the members of this group to help and send me with the draft format in English & Tamil to inform/invite my relatives and friends for 13th days.

Whats app :- 9841311900
Namaskaram.

With regards
Sundar

Latest ads

Back